People like this one weren't worth the money for a condom to prevent let alone the cost of a bullet.........they should of just never survived testicular boot camp.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

QUOTE(Nismofreak @ Apr 16 2007, 07:13 PM)

This shit starts by bulling in my perspective. Second video games, violet movies and paint ball (don't have anything against it) encourages people to do it such as grand thief auto. Man I feel pretty said for the kids but one of my friends went to columbine and the kids that were shooting were bullied all the time. His friend died in front of his eyes when one of the gun man starting shooting in the cafeteria and my friends friend died.

QUOTE(chode69)

I think thats TOTAL BULLSHIT. ive paintballed for years, shot guns, went hunting, played GTA, watched violent movies and ive NEVER ONCE had the thought of actualy killing someone (unless if soemone fucked with my family) People are they way they are....movies, games and such dont make people do violent things. they are fucked up in the head...thats what makes them do violent things

i TOTALLY agree

New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz

For a humane ending to this thread I say once more R.I.P to all the victims of this senseless act, may those left behind be comforted, & let us all learn from this tragedy to move forward for the overwhelming good in society.

http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=278557

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.