ID3 tag editors

well i have over 5tb of music, and 2 itouches....i want all my music that i put on the itouch to have cover art, in order to do this i need to add the album art to the id3 tags on the mp3s. itunes is next to worthless for this as ive tryed it with little luck.

im looking for somethign that will allow me to take an album at a time and add the cover art preferablly free if not i just need the name of somethign that WORKS well. and is preferablly decent speed wise.

thanks in advance if anyone has anything

http://www.tuneupmedia.com/

This fixed my 500 gigs of music that was missing artist, album tags and then it added cover art

It is 30 dollars but it is totally worth it

Edited by keitare
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

damn 5tb?

i think windows media player can edit id3 tags, but im not completely sure

it can but i have alot of stuff that it wont find art for as well as wmp freezes up when i try to load even half of what i have

i'll try that link though thanks

Zune software or MP3Tag

The Zune software can do it automatically, MP3Tag you'd have to do it manually by dragging an album into the program and then editing the tags as you want.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

itunes can "automatically " also, but itunes or zune cant automatically add what isnt in thier library, they dont have focal disk they dont have audison disk they dont have alot of the very old stuff i have so im looking for somethign with the ability to let me add an album at a times cover

Zune software or MP3Tag

The Zune software can do it automatically, MP3Tag you'd have to do it manually by dragging an album into the program and then editing the tags as you want.

working exactly how i wanted thank you

yea itunes blows ass, and mp3tag im doing them manually i stayed up 4 hours last night working on it and im about 4 percent through my mp3s barely starting the A's

ive still got quite a few i cant find cover art for but i guess thats ok since im getting the majority taken care of....

i need to stop getting mixtapes those things are impossible to find covers for.