Second Skin Audio

need a design please?

i have 33 width x 19 deep 15 height.im going to do 1 15,ported tuned around 35hertz,i want to do port & sub facing up ,can somebody design me one

I'm trying to get someone to design me a box for my 18 inch sub too - It's hard biz lol

A really awesome guy did do me up some designs though, but it was for 2 subs -

Hope we both have luck :D

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

i can do them for a small fee (both of you) pm me if interested if not GL on your search

also what gen accord are you looking at doing this in because both up sound like ass in 90-97 models

Why would you charge someone to just design a box man, should do it for the love of the sport. Tell you what guys you just buy the things to do it with and I'll do the whole install for free. Fly me to you or come to me. Nashville, TN

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

ha love of the sport, car audio isnt a sport whatsoever to me, and imo my time is worth the compensation, if they dont want to pay thats totally thier decision nobody is twisting thier arm or forcing them. I've just designed a TON of boxes so i figured id offer.

i can do them for a small fee (both of you) pm me if interested if not GL on your search

also what gen accord are you looking at doing this in because both up sound like ass in 90-97 models

A fee? - Nah, I'm all set - lol - the wood is breakin my budget already -

I'm just lookin' for a cool guy who wants to be known for designing the box that Meade sent me.

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

A fee? - Nah, I'm all set - lol - the wood is breakin my budget already -

I'm just lookin' for a cool guy who wants to be known for designing the box that Meade sent me.

eh cool deal, i dont care about being "known" i know ive never had a bad box design in the past but as i previously said was just an offer.

Why would you charge someone to just design a box man, should do it for the love of the sport. Tell you what guys you just buy the things to do it with and I'll do the whole install for free. Fly me to you or come to me. Nashville, TN

I'm not speaking for James here

I charge for desgins because I know what they are worth and I know what my time is worth. And some people rely on installs and doing other things that some people can't

And I'd like to see you try to tell Pete at pwk desgins that he shouldn't charge people for desgins

Roseville, CA

I'm not speaking for James here

I charge for desgins because I know what they are worth and I know what my time is worth. And some people rely on installs and doing other things that some people can't

And I'd like to see you try to tell Pete at pwk desgins that he shouldn't charge people for desgins

Yea and he runs a shop.

People and greed, I can only speak for myself and the way I was brought up if someone needs help, help them. I don't need there money what can I say I like doing good deeds.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer