Second Skin Audio

need a design please?

eh cool deal, i dont care about being "known" i know ive never had a bad box design in the past but as i previously said was just an offer.

That's cool bro - I'm brand new to SMD, and I'm just lookin for a new friend who's willin to help

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

lol i dont run a shop tard, i clean a shop parttime for side money but i hardly "run a shop" lmao

thats like saying because i have a degree in computers and someone else doesnt that i should work on thiers free because its "the right thing to do"

sorry buddy but thats not the way it works

i probably shouldnt post this here...but i found this on CA.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137804

edit: btw BGaccord, if you use re's calc and you dont know what your doing, (not saying you dont, i dont know that) the box you end up designing and building could be WORSE than a prefab you can buy at breast buy

Edited by Krannyman92

Hahahahah you must not have done very many installs because I guarennte if you had 15 people a day contacting you say they want a box build or desgined you wouldn't be saying the same thing one you've done single 12 and 15 boxes over and over and over again it become minotonis(sp) no offence to anyone but it's the truth with me

So do 10 desgins a day for the next month, then after that let's talk about how willing you are to do it

Roseville, CA

It's not lookin good for us mang lol

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

Hahahahah you must not have done very many installs because I guarennte if you had 15 people a day contacting you say they want a box build or desgined you wouldn't be saying the same thing one you've done single 12 and 15 boxes over and over and over again it become minotonis(sp) no offence to anyone but it's the truth with me

So do 10 desgins a day for the next month, then after that let's talk about how willing you are to do it

lol i get pm's daily looking for box designs and honestly the 10-15 i charge people and give them my phone number and provide support along the way is hella worth it in my opinion. some people just want to be walked through everything and for free i guess lol, i used to do free designs constantly but nah not no more, you always get the guy you did a free box for who comes back later wanting more free boxes

i build like 10 boxes,3 designs i got from re audio and hey sound good,its just been a long time since i build a box,i know the rules are that it has to have at least 12sq of port per cubic feet and depends what size sub u used thats how big the box is going to be, for exmaple a 15" needs at least a 3cube or higher,i just dont remember how to determine how long the port needs to be to tuned it at a certain frequency

i probably shouldnt post this here...but i found this on CA.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137804

edit: btw BGaccord, if you use re's calc and you dont know what your doing, (not saying you dont, i dont know that) the box you end up designing and building could be WORSE than a prefab you can buy at breast buy

Edited by bgaccord