Jump to content

Si Mag In Horn


Guest MegaloManiac

Recommended Posts

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

SQ is about x10 better.

mag is the king of SQL subs if you'll search around.

also the tracks playing are(in order of sounding)

Bun B - Inaguartion (spelling)

Young Jeezy - Hypnotize

Akon I wanna "love" you

Posted

NICE EXCURSION!!!!....awesome vid bro!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

NICE EXCURSION!!!!....awesome vid bro!!

oh it can excursion more ! its only excursioning about 2" the mag is capable of 3"

Posted

oh it can excursion more ! its only excursioning about 2" the mag is capable of 3"

it can EXCURE more its onlly EXCURING....

haha but yea thats pretty sick. thats what my t1s are suppsibly capable of. i got them moving a good 2 inches on a LOW freq....

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

Nice video Megalo! I'm surprised, your camera must have a good mic on it, cuz thats one of the only vids I've ever watched that the bass is nice & clear on! Nice window & door flex man. Are you gonna cover that box eventually? I'm assuming you are since the port is already painted.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

its a prosumer camera.

no I'm not covering it. getting rid of the box by end of may or mid june. I'm designing a falsefloor right now.

i'll upload the higher quality video in a couple days, I have to rerender it at the studio.

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

Also this 12" got louder than my 15"...efficiency > yall :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3295 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...