Amalan Posted April 19, 2007 Report Posted April 19, 2007 lol yea rearviews are pointless with subs. did you get a ticket for no rearview or something? or for the tint?
Guest MegaloManiac Posted April 19, 2007 Report Posted April 19, 2007 safety inspection wont pass with the tint or mirror suposbly so i gotta find a guy
Guest Nismofreak Posted April 19, 2007 Report Posted April 19, 2007 god dam it takes long to download. WOw
Guest MegaloManiac Posted April 19, 2007 Report Posted April 19, 2007 thats the tradeoff with quality unfortunately
Amalan Posted April 19, 2007 Report Posted April 19, 2007 haha its worth it the high quality is sooo much better than the 11mb one
AI James Posted April 19, 2007 Report Posted April 19, 2007 I dont understand your comment? From what i think you were saying was That i didnt play any SQ songs. I probally should have played some sort of rock song. I see where you are coming from I think i kinda contradicted myself when i said it didnt sound great on John Mayer on that previous post, I probally should have said "it didnt sound great BUT it didnt sound bad." Also when i said iKing of SQL subs, i probally should have said its in the top rankings cause i KNow your MX & XXX gets dam loud while sounding good...hence the 92point review Everyone: the mag is pretty much an idiot proof sub, it usually will sound good in any box you put it in. i tried uploading the video last night but it timed out on me, so i am reuploading it. eh i was just wondering how it sounded on the rock stuff as i have 2 unpowered 15s in the closet awaiting a build, and my main focus is a fast response form the suband not sloppy. so i was wondering what your thoughts where on it with more acoustical type kcik drums and stuff in the 50-60hz range
Guest MegaloManiac Posted April 19, 2007 Report Posted April 19, 2007 I've heard mags in a sealed enclosure and in ported abc box. they are very fast responsive. its 1 of the fastest moving subs I've seen and heard. in the sealed box he had it in 1.2 cubes so he could use the epicenter all the way. and I must say it sounded great using the epicenter, the sub never got lost at all. again the mag manages to sound good in any box. idiot proof
Guest Nismofreak Posted April 19, 2007 Report Posted April 19, 2007 Freat video. 939mb is worth it . Nice quality. What videocamera you use.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.