Autorama 2010 was a great show

redbaron80

it was realy cool that we had a lot of new faces out there this year and a few really loud systems. good job justin, p, and gary. those really stood out in my mind. and the guys that drove out from tx. that was cool shit. pretty loud for a sub in a sub off a factory deck. good luck to you in the future. and to the little guys (AR staff) in the golf cart that shut down someones small personal grill.....fuck off. not going to hurt ar profit margin. i really wish i could rebuild to get out there again but just the walkikng around this weekemd has laid me up for a couple days. Ill get back out there someday. hope to see everyone stay with it and keep the sport strong and remember to bump safe and respectfully. keep all sht tlk frendly and compettitive. not mean and disrespectful.

thnx jack. it will only get louder in the future :hairtrick: :D!!!

see u cali guys @ world finals?... ;)

(i stopped @ AI Fresno on the way home & ray gave me a great deal on 2 boxes for 2 18s :D)

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

it sure was easy to figure out who you were at this show. you were the only one i heard talk shit and i said to myself "that must be b slaps". you do know ive never said shit about you right? ive even made friends with a lot of your friends at the shows. why dont you just stop the bull shit and be civil? seems pointless and pretty anti productive to our sport. oh, and i am a noob. ive only been doing this for a few months.

but its cool man, i said it before and ill say it again, not the 1st time ive messed up, wont be the last. i had a great time hanging out with all the usual guys and loved meeting all the new people. my car got a little attention from the people that ran away from the jeep lol. see you all in the lanes at the next show.

i said your shit looked nice. sounded good too since i did sit inside of your ride. if you fuck up, you fuck up. i just think its not right to ask someone ( who has never been to a show ) to give you a second chance. i said it before ill say it again i have never asked ANYONE for a re run. sure theres been mix ups like putting me on the wrong side or something which was a doug error. but learn from your mistakes and leave the lanes with a lesson learned not oops i fucked up can we go again. just saying that shit gets no respect from anyone in this sport.

edit: if you were that upset , why didnt you say something at the show. thats all im sayin.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

This bickering is funny. I am great buds with the person who gave homeboy a second chance. My boy told me all about it. I had left early. I told him that I was glad he gave the guy a second chance. Not because it was the right thing to do. Because, it wasnt! I was glad he did it because I knew nobody else would. You see some people get too wrapped up in being the best and not realizing they are really not having fun. Ideally what would have been the best possible outcome would have been my bud ends up winning, even though he gave a second chance... fairy tale ending I guess.. Just so you know me and my buds are out to have fun. We dont stress off the game of stereo! Win or lose it was a cool show. a lil light on the cars but still fun. We will be seeing you guys around! next bring the A-game first round your gonna need it!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

madvibes your car was one of sickest there!

AWESOME WORK, do u have a build log anywhere?

I took pictures of most of the step by step stuff. I just learned how to post pictures about 3 hours ago. I would probably pull my hair out trying to put up a build log... Dont count me out.. Not quite tapping out yet!

Thank you for your comments.. It really means alot!

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

For real. You got crazy talent bro! Your car is amazing.

thanks bra! I didnt know there was a civic with a baffle! I would have loved to hear it. I was actually going to put my 18" subs in a baffle. Then I started acting like a lil bitch thinking about how hard I was gonna have to work at stopping rattles. Cant wait to hear your car!

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Preston's jeep lacking the boobage :(

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

name of the song at the start

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived