Kanye West Is A Dick

Kinda fucked up what Kanye did but what's even worse was Russel Brand. Man that dude freakin sucks. I can't believe MTV invited his ass back to play hosts.

x2 i cant stand his dumbass

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Since we are on the subject of Kanye West I wanna say that he once made the claim that he is "the greatest rapper/hip-hop artist of all time"! Ya right lol, this dude aint got shit on Dr Dre, Eazy-E, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, and countless others. The first time I lost respect for him is when he said that bullshit about Pres Bush taking his time with helping the ppl in New Orleans. That was a straight up racist remark and it was uncalled for. In the end I know we all have freedom of speech but to go out on stage and basically slap a 19 year old girl right in the face by saying someone else's video was better than hers is complete disrespect. I have never bought this mans music nor will I ever because of how much a dickhead stupid fuck that he is. Just my 2 cents here and I am sure most of america that watched the VMA's tonight would agree with me!

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/inde...-swifts-speech/ he apologized finally but was still a dick move

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

go ahead wit ganging up on me i really dont care... ive been a kanye fan for years now... and i know how kanye is and this is him, he dont give a shit.. so it doesnt hurt me to see him say that.. he speaks his mind and the truth.. and yes ppl will be offended but hey truth hurts huh? im done here

Just because someone is "real" doesn't mean they should disrespect other people. He really crossed the line.

Ok, he speaks his mind...so do most people, but most people know where to stop in courtesy of other people. That's some shit he should've kept to himself and not said on live television. You can clearly tell her feelings were hurt and I gurantee if someone said that shit to your daughter on live television after she had just won an award you wouldn't be saying the same thing. You don't have to be a dumbass with no morals to stay "real".

I'm not even gonna start on the "he speaks the truth" part.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Posted Image

HEY KANYE GUESS WHAT?

Posted Image

AS A MATTER OF FACT ...........THIS IS MORE LIKE IT

Posted Image

READ CLOSELY...WHITH ATTACHMENT..TO GO SO FAR UP HIS ASS HE CAN DOUCHE HIS NOSTRILS

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Archived