well im headed down to my dads auto shop ina few minutes to ask him what we can do about the door/insurance. I just dont feel like hearing him complain about how having a system only leads to trouble/problems. live and learn i guess. Guys ... please protect your shit. This is the worst feeling I had next to one of my bestfriends dying about a month ago. And what makes it worst is the fact that I'll never know if they'll be checking for my shit again.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Dude im sorry.

I've had my house broken into twice and i got to say its a gut wrenching feeling knowing your stuff that you worked hard for was stolen by some asshole who was too lazy to work for it.

But you live and learn. next upgrade should DEFINITELY be an alarm. the FIRST upgrade rather.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Damn dude. Sorry to hear that you got hit. But, think of the bright side, you learned a lesson today. You're getting an alarm and going to take all steps possible to make your car "safe" again. Correct?

I just don't understand. And this is not downing you or anything so don't take it the wrong way. When people are thinking about installing loud systems, don't they think about the consequences of having it? The first part in planning a system "SHOULD" be researching, buying, and installing (or having installed) an alarm system that'll do what is needed. There should not be any if's ands, or buts on that.

But that is just my opinion and once again, it's not to come down on you or anything like that.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Same thing happened to me yesterday. I parked my truck on campus not worrying about anything, I woke up and went to class and when I went out to my truck the dash was taken apart and my headunit, amp, gps and all my cd's were gone. Thank god they didn't get the sub.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

I feel your pain bro. That happened to me a long time ago. Except they took my whole car. When the cops found it the next day, it was cleaned out. It is the worst feeling. Car had an alarm too, but since I lived in an apartment back then, it was far enough away that you really coudn't hear it that well from the inside so it wouldn't wake you up from a deep sleep. They didn't have these fancy remotes back then. That may have saved me had they existed, but I'll never know. This time around I'm putting in a Viper 5901 like Steve put in.

Good luck with your insurance company. With some policies, if you have full coverage, it will cover the system unless the cost of the system is more than the cost of the car, just like if the damage of a wreck costs more than the car, they will total it. Other than that some companies will offer options to boost your coverage like Melissa was saying.

Hope it works out for ya.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Archived