Sound Processor upgrade ?

MaX

Ok, so I'm going to be replacing my stock H/U with this Pioneer AVH within the next 2 weeks...I was wondering if I would need to buy a sound processor or bass restoration to get the most of of my XL or would I be ok with just the new H/U?

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

Ok, so I'm going to be replacing my stock H/U with this Pioneer AVH within the next 2 weeks...I was wondering if I would need to buy a sound processor or bass restoration to get the most of of my XL or would I be ok with just the new H/U?

With 4v preouts, you should be able to push your amp pretty good. If you're in a spend some money to squeeze that last 10 watts out of it mood, buy what I'm about to buy: maxxsonics mx-3. Or an audiocontrol epicenter. (I'm buying due to 2v outputs on my HU and having previous driven my amp with 6 volts without any clipping... my my old clarion eqs750 rest in piece)

if you're talkin about buying that for the voltage increase...ive alrady got a line driver, so im good there

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

if you're talkin about buying that for the voltage increase...ive alrady got a line driver, so im good there

Bass restoration processors/equalizers aren't JUST for voltage increase.

With an epicenter (and clones) you can find bass in songs that bass is barely there in, it's kinda hard to explain, but i'm sure someone who owns one can give you some examples or if you can meet em in person, give you a demo.

example MEXICAN MUCIC. no bass waht so ever turn that knob though and it has a good of bass like a young jeeezy song no joke.but i mean if you mosly lisent to rap then dont get it

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived