2003 Cadillac ESV - Another Update 11/8/09 - Another video in post #2 on first page

probably would be louder all the way against the back

looks clean

id like to see the carnage on video

He wanted to have some space in the back for cargo room.Probably would be louder on a T40001bd though.Can't wait to put that thing in. :spiteful:

what kind of electrical stuff you gonna do casue that T4k is gonna want some MAD POWER

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

what kind of electrical stuff you gonna do casue that T4k is gonna want some MAD POWER

I've done a lot of different vehicles with the T40001bd's and definitely agree it draws alot of power.But it's nothing a high output alternator and (2) XS Power D3100's can't handle :good:

I've done a lot of different vehicles with the T40001bd's and definitely agree it draws alot of power.But it's nothing a high output alternator and (2) XS Power D3100's can't handle :good:

all right cool casue i didnt see any batteries in there and i was like "is he gonna run stock everything".DO work son adn you gota vid of this beast getting down?
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

all right cool casue i didnt see any batteries in there and i was like "is he gonna run stock everything".DO work son adn you gota vid of this beast getting down?

Not yet no but I should by this weekend.I'll have to throw it up on here for ya'll.

you got room for 2 more back there ;)

nice install...

Haha got room for a lot more than that in there.That's all the customer wanted though.All that wasted space.......... :sad:

Thanks for the props man.I appreciate it.

Archived