2003 Cadillac ESV - Another Update 11/8/09 - Another video in post #2 on first page

I recently did a Cadillac Escalade ESV for a buddy of mine with (2) Fi BL 18's with the flatwound coil and cooling option. Built the box to 14.63 cubic feet with the port tuned to 33 hertz. Wrapped it in vinyl to match the interior of the vehicle and did a big "Fi" logo on the back of the box (notice the logo is an "innie", not an "outie".The amp, for now, is a Hifonics BXi2010D that puts out 1752 watts RMS. It will be swapped with a Rockford Fosgate T40001bd eventually. Built to be a daily driver. Here it is:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sounds great. Real nice quality and it really hits the lows nice, but it just isn't near as loud as it could be with the right amount of power going to it.Even still it beats pretty nice.Shakes the whole dash up like crazy and can easily hear it coming about 150 yards away.

UPDATE - VIDEO

Click the video to open it up on Youtube and watch it a lot bigger.You can see more of the detail and flex that way.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

UPDATE - 11/8/09

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

very nice clean install will be better with the rockford amp

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

looks very clean got any vids?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

man thats col i just did my friends escalade with a couple of homies too ESV also we got 2 15 iinch audioques with a hifonics brutus 2610 at least like 2200 watts maybe,shit shakes the crap out of anything in there i love it .

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

14+ cubic feet, under the window line, and can still carry groceries? i need a esv/suburban

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived