2003 Cadillac ESV - Another Update 11/8/09 - Another video in post #2 on first page

how are u liking port up?

It's pretty good.A lot of people have messaged me or posted on here saying that it would have been much louder if it was all the way at the back, and I've move it to the back just for testing and it didn't make much difference.Sub up port up seems to be pretty effective in this scenario though.Wanted to try something different and the distance from the box to the back hatch was over 18" further than the distance from the box to the roof, so I decided to try it and see how it played out.

u should have just edited ur post and asked that....

but 2 op i love that box that is sexy

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Didn't get that far yet I'm on a pretty small budget now so I was thinking a audiopipe 30001 on each

The power you're subs are going to be seeing is going to be about as dirty as two pigs screwin' in the mud.Assuming you are buying new and spending about $320 on each amp, I'd look into the Crescendo 3K for $550 or the AQ3500 for $749.A pretty big price difference, but I just wanted to give you more than one option.

What size box would you say to use?

Hit me up on PM and we can discuss what will probably work best for you.

u should have just edited ur post and asked that....

but 2 op i love that box that is sexy

Ha thanks bud.Appreciate it.

Archived