2003 Chevy Avalanche Z71 *Update 11-3*

cool. its kinda the opposite here. only law enforcement can have blue anything on their car. fd/emt has to run red/clear/amber

Wierd... I'll have to be carefull if I travel down that way... LoL

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

Well I made some progress this weekend... The box is completed, construction wise, anyway... I still need to decide if I'm going to paint the face of it or just put some carpet on it...

Here are some pics...

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

In the construction I used 2 full sheets of 3/4 MDF, 3 bottles of wood glue, 2 tubes of liquid nails, and 4 cans of rubberized undercoating...

I also painted my speaker grills... It may be cheesy, but I think it looks good...

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I had a Dupli-Color Ice Paint kit in my one storage cabinet, so I decided to dress them up a bit... I may even throw some paint on my amp too... I have a couple of Dupli-Color red/blue color change paint kits too... LoL

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

• 1 month later...

Ok, here are some quick pics I took with my phone today... I got it installed on Sunday... It feels sooooo good to have some BUMP again...

th_1112091500.jpg th_1112091500a.jpg th_1112091501.jpg th_1112091501a.jpg

Yes, I know I need to clean up the wires, but I got lazy towards the end of the day... LoL But I need to lower my amp... It sits high enough to where the back of the seat hits it... I'll probably work on it more when warm weather returns... But I'm glad I got it installed... I needed a barrier between the bed and the cab... LoL

looks good nice work

Does it still fold down the top of the actual sub enclosure doesn't look like it would clear the striker bar.

If I ever got back to two 12s I am just going to buy one of these..

http://caraudiofactory.com/022009-chevy-av...72&osCsid=7

Sadly, no, it doesnt... But if I remove the cross bar, it folds down... I'm also thinking of cutting the top rear corner off of the enclosure so it can fold down without removing the cross bar... But any further work on it is going to have to wait for warmer weather to return...

That's the enclosure I was lookin at, but I had all the materials to make this one... But I'm saving up my pennies... LoL

• 7 months later...

Well I got a birthday present in the mail yesterday... My new GoodMark Industries 2" Cowl Hood... I can't wait to get it painted and installed...

66502f2c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well it took a little longer then I expected, but I got my new hood installed on Sunday.

Sitting in prime in the booth:

07da9128.jpg

7ba2ec7f.jpg

482cff41.jpg

Painted, pinstriped and installed:

85c713a9.jpg

89b7e167.jpg

186d0082.jpg

cd7a5526.jpg

36844142.jpg

That hood is pretty like the accent on the cowl :drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

damn, that thing looks like a beast...

especially with all that emergenca stuff on the roof, bad that this would never be streetlegal over here in germany :/

Honda Civic EJ2

Stock Audio System! And it does(n't) kick ass!

Archived