treo's trunk build new deck installed page 18 new pics 1/29/10

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

[/url]

yeah that's my timing belt tensioner you hear in the video... it needs to be changed out again.. but im not going to do it again....

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

CHANGE UR TIMING CHAIN, that is annoying in the vid, even more in person. :rofl:

HIDs look good though, need to roll up here sometime so i can check them out

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

yeah maybe you'll see them tomorrow!! im trying to find some foglights that will go under my bumper or something... i want hid foglights too!! so someone help me find those!

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

od sound knows a guy in downtown la that sells them for pretty cheap.... you can find the same set on EBAY they are O-NEX hid's... they run aound 60 bucks or so on ebay...

i also had some guy clean my lenses while i was down there... he did an amazing job as you can see in the first pic... they used to be yellow now they are crystal clear.. it's amazing how much newer it makes the car look

video almost done uploading

did you go to 11th and Central? If so, that same guy always ask's to clean my Passat's head lights for $20. lol. That guy is always on the hussle. He did a good job though. Looks good!!

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

cool. im going to give that fucker 10 too then. I have to make a trip down there to exchange my H/U on the Avalanche because it took a shit on me.....

oh shit that that sucks dude... anyways that guy said he is there 7 days a week all day... the homie i got my hid's at owns ground shaker down there

oh shit that that sucks dude... anyways that guy said he is there 7 days a week all day... the homie i got my hid's at owns ground shaker down there

yeah if anybody needs something from down there go visit the groundshaker store and let them know luis from pomona sent you ask for jesse or richard....

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

Archived