To all you business owners...

ok so here's the deal. me and my friend (co-owner) are looking to start a business. We've been in the planning phase for about 4 years now but we're both young (23) and need some help still. But we're careful who to ask because we dont want to get wrong information that could hinder us. but anyway my question is when you guys decided that you were going to start a business and came up with a name what did you do to "protect" that name? and what were your first steps you took to get started? i ask because it took us a while to decide on a great name for ourselves and we dont want to do much advertising yet without any protection. does getting a business liscense allow you to use your name without worrying about someone stealing it or trying to pass themselves off as you?

1999 Altima 5spd

HU: Alpine CDA-9887

Frnts: CDT audio 6.5 Components

Rears: Alpine Type R 6.5 Components

Speaker Amp: DAT HR4125

Subs: 2 AQ HDC3 15's coming soon

Sub Amps:(2)US MD2D

Wiring: Stinger

8_RedDevillogo.pngalpine_logo.jpg

Take a businiess and accounting class. They'll help (I'm in an accounting class now). That's the first step.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Take a businiess and accounting class. They'll help (I'm in an accounting class now). That's the first step.

X2 Im only 21 so I cant say I have any real experience but Accounting is something you must be at least familiar with in owning a business and some business classes, Marketing, business ethics, business law are some I have taken alot of knowledge away from. good luck hope your successful

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

X2 Im only 21 so I cant say I have any real experience but Accounting is something you must be at least familiar with in owning a business and some business classes, Marketing, business ethics, business law are some I have taken alot of knowledge away from. good luck hope your successful

forgot to tell you I am a business major so i have recently taken all these classes and a few others.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

forgot to tell you I am a business major so i have recently taken all these classes and a few others.

Good job. To tell you the truth, I only took accounting because I had to have a class that period (Private High School FTL) and Accounting was all that wasn't full (25 student class llimits FTL). But I'm glad I took it, it's actually pretty good.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Good job. To tell you the truth, I only took accounting because I had to have a class that period (Private High School FTL) and Accounting was all that wasn't full (25 student class llimits FTL). But I'm glad I took it, it's actually pretty good.

Yea i took an into to accounting class in highschool too senior year just to get a few more credits to make sure I'd have enough to graduate if somethin went wrong in another class but I dicked around alot in highschool when i decided to make it to class so I didn't get anything outta any of my classes. Funny how things change when you start payin thousands to go to school. I dont miss class and do all my work and actually try haha.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Yea i took an into to accounting class in highschool too senior year just to get a few more credits to make sure I'd have enough to graduate if somethin went wrong in another class but I dicked around alot in highschool when i decided to make it to class so I didn't get anything outta any of my classes. Funny how things change when you start payin thousands to go to school. I dont miss class and do all my work and actually try haha.

You ain't lying. I went from a 2.8 GPA in high school to a 4.0 in college, lol. Whole different ball game when the rest of your life is on the line.

I'm not familiar with businesses but I'm sure you need a copyright. Good luck man, times are rough.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz