94 Bonne Build- Orion Hcca 15.2

fi is a much smaller company than orion, he would be different by buying some fi speakers. I'm the only person I know in my city with some fi's. I know bunch of people who run orion products.

07 Toyota FJ Cruiser

2 18 inch 08 Fi Btl's

2 SAZ-3000D

2 Alpine MRP-F300 Highs amp

3 Pairs of Alpine SPS-69C3 Highs

Kinetic Hc 2400,1400,& 3800

250 amp Mechman Alt

Alpine IXA W-404 H/U

id go with option 2 just cause everyone is getting FI's not there is anything wrong with them just like to see variety
fi is a much smaller company than orion, he would be different by buying some fi speakers. I'm the only person I know in my city with some fi's. I know bunch of people who run orion products.
1st or 2nd, more 2nd, this is cool sub and it should get loud easy, not to say low at the same time

You all bring very good points to my attention and i appreciate your responses,

Well i love the way the hcca look and perform no question, orion needs to make an 18" version it would kick ass.

ive always wanted a pair of 18's since got into car audio hmmm

plan is: to run this set up for a bit, then build bigger, lower tuned stronger box, then the 18's ill prob save for next yr lol i gotta stop thinkin so far ahead.

well im off to get me sum more 0 gauge haha.

"FRIENDS MAY COME AND GO BUT 200 POUNDS WILL ALWAYS BE 200 POUNDS."

-System in progress- SYSTEM SHOULD BE DONE BY THIS MONDAY!!!!!!

15.2 Orion HCCA

4 Cubic ft tuned to low 30's

MB Quart DSC1500.1D

Kinetik HC1800

Kinetik HC800

50ft of KnuKonceptz 1/0 gauge

10ft Kicker 4 gauge

"LET THE PAIN COME OVER YOU, BUT NEVER LET THE PAIN OVERCOME YOU."

PIC-0311-1.jpg

Well i love the way the hcca look and perform no question, orion needs to make an 18" version it would kick ass.

I'm also not sure why don't they do it, since 15 pretty much kicks ass, 18 would be kinda scary

Got carbon fiber dust cap???

I'm also not sure why don't they do it, since 15 pretty much kicks ass, 18 would be kinda scary

hell yeah scary for sure, the huge orion hcca motor and magnet sturcture with 18"s of cone area :hairtrick: awww im drooling :wacko:

...2 hcca 15's :D

ha if i do go that route i wanna see you do 2 lvl 4's :drinks: im sure you can fit em in your trunk lol

15.2 Orion HCCA

MB Quart DSC1500.1D

Kinetik HC1800

Kinetik HC800

10ft Kicker 4 gauge

PIC-0311-1.jpg

hell yeah scary for sure, the huge orion hcca motor and magnet sturcture with 18"s of cone area :hairtrick: awww im drooling :wacko:

ha if i do go that route i wanna see you do 2 lvl 4's :drinks: im sure you can fit em in your trunk lol

hmmm so ya might do the 2 orions then huh lol. if i see two end up in youir ride ill put 2 level 4s in my trunk....only thing is one will be chillin without a box and the other will be boxed and bangin lol. if we can get a second car ill have alot more options since we only need to fit the fam into one car at a time lol

hmmm so ya might do the 2 orions then huh lol. if i see two end up in youir ride ill put 2 level 4s in my trunk....only thing is one will be chillin without a box and the other will be boxed and bangin lol. if we can get a second car ill have alot more options since we only need to fit the fam into one car at a time lol

yeah i def wanna do something bigger than 1 15. i need to get a better job before i think about that im barley makin bills lately my hrs got cut pretty bad only about 30hrs a week right now.

haha but yeah i understand, family befor audio, that would be cool to see how really creative you could get with ur bonne.

curious, if you could go crazy with your bonne what would you do?

15.2 Orion HCCA

MB Quart DSC1500.1D

Kinetik HC1800

Kinetik HC800

10ft Kicker 4 gauge

PIC-0311-1.jpg

to be honest i havnt tried to change from one side to the other...however bonne wars begins hahaaa. got metered today and hit 138.8 :D still have some adjustmenst lol. cant wait to see what your HCCA will hit in your bonne.

i hit a 139.1 with my last setup, my 4 cvrs, so ill wait til my DC shows up and my t line is done, then ill give you guys an official score lol hopefully your level 4 XL gets above 140, thats what we would like to see ;)

but damn man this is def comin together, im lovin the backseat man, still got room for people and a 15, lovin it bro keep it up

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

Archived