94 Bonne Build- Orion Hcca 15.2

whats up mang good to see ya around. gettin some done huh :good: and what up with the amp?

Got my batteries in a little after my amp, so I went straight to work

Ran some 1/0

PIC-0491.jpg

PIC-0493.jpg

002.jpg

017.jpg

Grounding the rear battery with 1/0 to my frame

001.jpg

Had to deal with this bird nest of wires

003.jpg

Did alot of soldering, this is a pic of soldering some 4 gauge

PIC-0490.jpg

Ran the monster RCA's

019.jpg

And then the amp bass remote

022.jpg

021.jpg

"FRIENDS MAY COME AND GO BUT 200 POUNDS WILL ALWAYS BE 200 POUNDS."

-System in progress- SYSTEM SHOULD BE DONE BY THIS MONDAY!!!!!!

15.2 Orion HCCA

4 Cubic ft tuned to low 30's

MB Quart DSC1500.1D

Kinetik HC1800

Kinetik HC800

50ft of KnuKonceptz 1/0 gauge

10ft Kicker 4 gauge

"LET THE PAIN COME OVER YOU, BUT NEVER LET THE PAIN OVERCOME YOU."

PIC-0311-1.jpg

My car was a mess like this for a week straight

018.jpg

016.jpg

Got the sub in, by myself, it was a bitch :lifter:

006.jpg

005.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

Got the HC1400 in the rear all wired up

009.jpg

And the HC800 in the front

007.jpg

Got Teh amp in the trunk! :drink40:

015.jpg

And hooked up the HC

014.jpg

012.jpg

15.2 Orion HCCA

MB Quart DSC1500.1D

Kinetik HC1800

Kinetik HC800

10ft Kicker 4 gauge

PIC-0311-1.jpg

This a good shot of the engine bay(i cleaned it up even more, Ill take more pics soon)

020.jpg

Another good shot

008.jpg

DSCF0030.jpg

024.jpg

O yeah its waaayy louder than it looks

After a couple of days of working till the early hrs of the morning, no joke I dislike sleeping...

DSCF0032.jpg

...It finally got done

025.jpg

:punani:

15.2 Orion HCCA

MB Quart DSC1500.1D

Kinetik HC1800

Kinetik HC800

10ft Kicker 4 gauge

PIC-0311-1.jpg

whats up mang good to see ya around. gettin some done huh :good: and what up with the amp?

Awww funny story with the amp.

So the system was up and playing and let me tell you....IT WAS F'N PERFECT!!!!!!

The windshield was flexing like I've never seen, the review mirror was completly useless.

When the bass hit, it felt like I was being kicked in the chest, way lounder that my old system without a doubt, almost too loud lol.

It was moving serious air, my buddy was riding with me n his hair was moving hard just sitting there.

We scared several people walking while driving, it was great even got a guy to flinch pretty hard lol.

Best part was there was no light dimming, even at near full powa!!!!

I had done it, my dream system, really loud punchy bass with the electrical to back it up (big 3 will be done soon also.)

....Then the worst thing possible that could happen, happened. :shtf:

Getting back from my test run, everything was cool, I turn my car back on and we hear a crackle sound from the trunk, I shut it off and run to the back...

My amp had gone up in smoke, not a single fuse had blown anywhere and I have no idea went wrong. :lame: I triple checked everything.

Right now I am speaking with Maxxsonics to see if my amp is still covered by the warranty,

But I am pretty tempted to by a cheapo amp in the meanwhile just to have some beat in there, the subs gonna kill my mpg anyway so i want some bass at the very least.

Well this is the cherry on top of my shit filled ice cream cone. :2girls:

15.2 Orion HCCA

MB Quart DSC1500.1D

Kinetik HC1800

Kinetik HC800

10ft Kicker 4 gauge

PIC-0311-1.jpg

nice build bro ive got the 09 hcca its te 15.4 i wish it was the 15.2 to wire it down to one ohm but nice install

Thanks man and trust me there is no way in hell you will be dissapointed by the hcca in any way, its loud as hell I love it. =@

15.2 Orion HCCA

MB Quart DSC1500.1D

Kinetik HC1800

Kinetik HC800

10ft Kicker 4 gauge

PIC-0311-1.jpg

damn no good. well atleast when i gets all figured out you'll be ready to go :woot:

• 1 month later...

Well its been a while but i think this build long is done with.

Talk to those douche bags at maxxsonics and the place where i bought it(vminnovations) and neither will back up the so called 1 yr warranty they claimed the amp came with. So i was going to just have the amp repaired but then my car took a serious dump, water pump broke, went crazy and took out other shit witch led to an $800 bill, then brakes go out, pretty much metal on metal in no time, just go to fix it and it dies again, its all f'd up now.

Besides all that bullshit, I've been living on couches for the last few months, thought I had enough to get my own place then my car shits out on me, so more couch time for me yay! Tell ya one thing, life is for sure too long, I remember as a very young child thinking about life, saying to my self, "Wow how can people live so long? I'd be sick of being miserable everyday by my teens." Well Im 18 been on my own for almost 2 yrs and its safe to say Im pretty sick of life, sick of everything always going wrong, I thought I had paid for all hurt and pain I caused so long ago, guess not. They say things always get worse before they get better, well its been pretty bad for a while now, I think i have been lying to myself about my state of mind, I thought i was happy, thought i was motivated, but i turn and relize no one or nothing is there for me anymore.

Dont know how or if I can survive this crushing blow to my reality, one thing is for sure is that it is only becoming worse. I feel as if mind and body are separationg, things are seen and heard that are not there. I live as if in a huge fuzzy haze covers my mind. From time to time, i am tortured by my mind, flashbacks of the past bring me great pain and heart ache....

Well enough of my rambling, just wanted to say goodbye to the few that watched this build, thanks for the support.

No more building for me but I well try to check in from time to time on build, goodluck to everyone.

15.2 Orion HCCA

MB Quart DSC1500.1D

Kinetik HC1800

Kinetik HC800

10ft Kicker 4 gauge

PIC-0311-1.jpg

hey man that all sucks but life has ups and downs. i got booted out when i turned 18, it was late november in MN and was cold as fuck. i got the door shut in my face by everyone and got real depressed. was living in my car, didnt have cash for gas to keep warm, but somehow i just kept with it, ended up moving away from all the BS and started new. wasnt easy but i went to scholl for auto tech hace 6 kids and still here. still having probs here and there but the more time goes on the more ya learn how to solve problems nah meen :drinks:

Archived