vista problem

very strange...one day it's working. looks fine and everything. i restart it (forget why, it's usually always on) and go to bed and just let it reboot. i wake up, and it doesnt look like vista anymore. it looks like windows 98. the side bar is a solid grey, cant see through it anymore. i did a system restore to a few days ago thinking something may have changed...and it didnt. playing with the settings (so far) has done no good. ran a malware scan and 2 results turned up. removed em, rebooted, and still there. i'm going to work on my console while i run a couple scans from my other programs

but in the meantime, any ideas? i dont like this :mad:

i may just save my important files and reinstall windows. if i *have* to anyways

very strange...one day it's working. looks fine and everything. i restart it (forget why, it's usually always on) and go to bed and just let it reboot. i wake up, and it doesnt look like vista anymore. it looks like windows 98. the side bar is a solid grey, cant see through it anymore. i did a system restore to a few days ago thinking something may have changed...and it didnt. playing with the settings (so far) has done no good. ran a malware scan and 2 results turned up. removed em, rebooted, and still there. i'm going to work on my console while i run a couple scans from my other programs

but in the meantime, any ideas? i dont like this :mad:

i may just save my important files and reinstall windows. if i *have* to anyways

working as intended. move along.