Second Skin Audio

Dc recone options?

So I'm gettin a recone for my DC lvl4 18" this week and was wondering on what kind of options there is to make it more durable. I'm gettin the lvl 5 coils for sure but was wondering what other options there may be. Don't feel like spammin rusty for this so let me know. thanks

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

So I'm gettin a recone for my DC lvl4 18" this week and was wondering on what kind of options there is to make it more durable. I'm gettin the lvl 5 coils for sure but was wondering what other options there may be. Don't feel like spammin rusty for this so let me know. thanks

with lvl 5 coils, you can do dual one or two ohm. i'm sure he can do dual tinsel leads, and stitched leads. best thing is to email him. that is going to be your best bet

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Whats the difference between dual leads and stitched leads? Also, would stiffening up the spider help? I'm running 1200 watts at 1 ohm to it.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

With the power your running I dont think you really need double leads. And you probably dont need more than the regular amount of spiders. Just my opinion though :D

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

stiched and dual are two things... correct me if im wrong but dual leads is just another lead going down to the voice coil. Hence the name DUAL leads. and stiched just means they are stiched down so they dont flop around when the sub moves.

You sir are correct

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg