Official Cadi Rebuild Log

looking good dude!

I get my level 5 18"s tomorrow and we already got the amp rack for the 2 powerbass 5ks"s and 2 shuriken 2400amp batts built and also my 4 compressors will mount to that to. Starting the wall when the subs come in tomorrow. Also got the 5 tier train horns mounted in the grill :) . I am kinda anxious tho about how well my alt will hold up. Its a stock 200amp because its the police inteceptor so I will see what my volts are at when 5 compressors (4 for bags, 1 train horn) and 10,000 are drawing on it lol. But we gotta start chillin again at taco bell at bike night!

LoL My nigga I gotta see that vic!!!

But yo call dc power lol theres no way in hell your gettin away with all that on the 200amp alt.!!!

Damn dawg you play no games at all!!!

En thats Thursday nights right? Ill be out there!!!

My shits moving slow right now but its gonna pick up soon! Money will start comin, this month has been horrible!!!

But i might have to hit you up on them mojos my nigga!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

LoL My nigga I gotta see that vic!!!

But yo call dc power lol theres no way in hell your gettin away with all that on the 200amp alt.!!!

Damn dawg you play no games at all!!!

En thats Thursday nights right? Ill be out there!!!

My shits moving slow right now but its gonna pick up soon! Money will start comin, this month has been horrible!!!

But i might have to hit you up on them mojos my nigga!!!

Ya probally will order one once I see how many volts I drop down to.

I dont know about this thrusday but as soon as the vics down Il be out there lol

Ya probally will order one once I see how many volts I drop down to.

I dont know about this thrusday but as soon as the vics down Il be out there lol

End up like i am now touching 9v en shit 0.o lol!

Yah well shit looks like yall be workin fast!!! Is Explicit is doing it?

Andy gets out soon so i gotta get my money right for my bags =D, Thats a main part in gettin my shit done b.c of all the shit going in here en this bad suspension!!!

Edit*

Bring the avalanche out =D lol I wanna see that thing in person! I Seen it at crunk fest but it wasn't done!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

End up like i am now touching 9v en shit 0.o lol!

Yah well shit looks like yall be workin fast!!! Is Explicit is doing it?

Andy gets out soon so i gotta get my money right for my bags =D, Thats a main part in gettin my shit done b.c of all the shit going in here en this bad suspension!!!

Edit*

Bring the avalanche out =D lol I wanna see that thing in person! I Seen it at crunk fest but it wasn't done!!!

haha hell no...I can't do that to my amps lol. I gotta get a digital volt meter so I can see where I am at. I am taking all the guages out of my car when I fiberglass my dash. Ya explicit and I am working on it. Scott there is building my wall and I am gunna do all the fiberglassing for the dash, headliner and door panels. People will give me shit because I didn't do it myself but I don't really care. I work 5 days a week and I can afford to have people do it for me, plus I live in a condo and don't have the room or tools to do a lot of it lol. Ya caddy will be sick bagged...and I might bring the avlalanche out. I am really working on trying to sell it cause I need the profit so I can finish the vic, ya feel me. Plus I am selling my daily driver, trailblazer ss. I am hopeing to pickup a 05 white bmw 745li for like $16k-17k and put it on some black asantis. Switchin up the car game.

haha hell no...I can't do that to my amps lol. I gotta get a digital volt meter so I can see where I am at. I am taking all the guages out of my car when I fiberglass my dash. Ya explicit and I am working on it. Scott there is building my wall and I am gunna do all the fiberglassing for the dash, headliner and door panels. People will give me shit because I didn't do it myself but I don't really care. I work 5 days a week and I can afford to have people do it for me, plus I live in a condo and don't have the room or tools to do a lot of it lol. Ya caddy will be sick bagged...and I might bring the avlalanche out. I am really working on trying to sell it cause I need the profit so I can finish the vic, ya feel me. Plus I am selling my daily driver, trailblazer ss. I am hopeing to pickup a 05 white bmw 745li for like $16k-17k and put it on some black asantis. Switchin up the car game.

Anyone that gives you shit just hatin b.c they aint got that money!!! Shit give me a job lol!

No doubt you gonna be killin everything around with the vic! imma come 2k rms short of you lol =D! Just gotta kill a little Saturn en ill be good!

En if you get the 745li your gonna be on a whole otha level!!!

En shit idk anyone around here that has the money to buy that thing or wants a truck like that! Its ugly on the streets around here right now!

I hope this wire comes in tomorrow my 4g keeps melting lol, i gotta get this alt in asap also!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

Anyone that gives you shit just hatin b.c they aint got that money!!! Shit give me a job lol!

No doubt you gonna be killin everything around with the vic! imma come 2k rms short of you lol =D! Just gotta kill a little Saturn en ill be good!

En if you get the 745li your gonna be on a whole otha level!!!

En shit idk anyone around here that has the money to buy that thing or wants a truck like that! Its ugly on the streets around here right now!

I hope this wire comes in tomorrow my 4g keeps melting lol, i gotta get this alt in asap also!!!

hell ya man just doin work

you got more than a little Saturn to worry about kid lol.

All I Kno Is imma Do More The 135 =P LMFAO!

Aint worried bout a little f100 well audio wise lol!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

lol the f100 is doin it with two fifteens and 3000 watts. im sure ill get another ap3000, and rebuild my box to see what these dc's can really do lol. but i cant wait to hear the caddy.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived