Sonic Electronix

i tried center port in between the seats too, wasnt near as loud as the way it is now, the port fires right into my seat too, my seat is angled back and goes over the top and down below, maybe you will lose a couple tenths on the meter but there is no sound difference from the seat being all the way up or all the way back

and yes its 8 cubes after all displacement

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

subs pass side and ports driver side will help it load up in the dash pocket for a louder metering in most cases.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

this was my ideasub center were the x is and as stated same flare port as mead did in the honda build redo ????????

Edited by frame dragger

"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle!"

-- Winston Churchill

I got a extended cab with a wall thats 10^3 after displacement with 2 15's in it powered by 4k and I think 10^3 is to big for running that much power. I would recomend the 3.5-4 cubes if your going to be running some serious power on your subs. My subs are on passengerside port on drivers side. I metered a 151.6 so its possible to get loud in a extended cab. You can check out my build log if you need any tips im sure you may find something that will help out. Good luck with your build man

Edited by convectedfelon

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

ok well the box size im thinking is 54 wide 20 tall 14 deep all 1.5" thick and the port will be 17" long and 3" opining 8 " deep says its going to be 35 htrz or 2" opining is 30hrtz or should i shorten the port and open it up more ?? specs please

box is 5.51 cubs empty subs displace .27 for the pair

"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle!"

-- Winston Churchill