Obi's Lincoln LS Build 4 XL15's 8kw UPDATE/ New suspension IN!

Arik and Roscoe are doing the Wall for me. Dropping my car off next weekend.

Its in good hands. Cant wait to see end result. Maybe Ill see you sometime next year.

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

nice i was just thinking why have all the amps in and everything but no subs and all that crap.. do you have any temp subs in or anything

No I dont have any subs right now. Just my mids and highs. But thats all about to change. :D

is that how the amps will look when they are done or are you gonna make a better rack.Ive got a killer looking design for the all those amps inc mids/highs. I can design for you would look sick and can still use trunk if wanted too.

Im probably going to leave it like this. I like the amps being easy to get too If I wanna do something. Probably do some type of beauty panels though.

nice job man.

tell me when this is done, maybe we can meet up @ a show... :drinks: .

For sure man I will. You should come up to the Kansas ones when they kick off again.

Its in good hands. Cant wait to see end result. Maybe Ill see you sometime next year.

Yep you and me both man. I'll try and make it to some of the shows.

• 4 weeks later...

I DID NOT DO THIS WORK, ALL I DID WAS THE AMP RACK, WIRING, DOORS, and A PILLARS. ALL CREDIT GOES TO ARIK(sodfamily), and ROSCOE.

They did an amazing job, and again thanks guys for helping me out. Im just going to post up the pics since I wasn't there or didn't work on the wall. So I won't be able to really explain the pics. I'll let them do that if they want.

100_0529.jpg

100_0534.jpg

100_0535.jpg

100_0537.jpg

100_0538.jpg

Archived