Dale's Enclosure Build (update: More Pics Added)

got some supplies today got the circular saw and a jigsaw but not the router cuz they didn't have the one i wanted the cheap one (lowest price) but they didn't have it routers usually go for 100 and up right... well tomorrow im getting the wood and resin from home depot and ask my friend if gots a counter sink bit and you think i will need clamps for this and how many do u think i need ??? ight bro i shall await your answers

having clamps are pivotal. the thing about wood glue is that for it to work properly, both pieces of wood must make FIRM contact. a clamp does that until you put in screws. also, corner (90-degree)

clamps have proven to be helpful. i find 2 clamps (about 5 feet) to be sufficient.

one thing i really urge you to round over (double), is your port wall. you do not want whistles trust me.

what do you mean by double ya i will round over the whole box just got practice before i do it haha dont wanna mess up

also when i get resin do i need anything else with it and is there some special procedure i need to do

any vids yet man?

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived