Sonic Electronix

Does brand really matter?

i smell :bsflag:

and why do you call bs?

im hitting over 145 with ~800 watts...wanna call BS on me? i dont suggest it...i have proof ;)

and as for the title of the thread... 99 times out of 100 brand does matter...

i know one case my boy had a single cab ranger 2 aluminum audiobahns in a custom sealed box wired to 2 of the sony "1200 watts" at 3 ohm mono each and his shit CRANKED...loud and sounded good.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

nah man thats only MAXX power so your relaly getting like maybe 400-500 RMS if that.plain and simple its like if say you got a honda (crunch)and wanted it to perform like a cadillac(rockford)sure it was cheaper teh honda but it'll make less power and wont turn good.do you get what im saying?

LOW Blow... LOL. You shoulda used Hyundai! Cuz the way you make it sound, the Caddi is gonna out last the Honda, and we all know whats up there! No way a crunch is gonna outlast a RF amp. :-P

If you're looking for a cheap, nice amp... You can get some pretty good power out of a Kenwood 8104, 400-500 watts of clean power at 2 ohms.... That is $109 on ebay, $70 used. Don't expect SPL, but the sound quality is nice for what it is. Not 1 ohm stable, so if your running 2 DVC 4 OHM subs, you can wire them each to 2 ohms, and run one off each channel. Or one 2OHM DVC sub wired to 2 ohms and bridged.

What you're really looking for is 'CEA Compliant' if it says that, then it meets the output standard. If it says 800 watts CEA compliant, it's 800 watts. I'd definitely recommend saving and getting good equipment or buying good equipment that's used over buying cheap stuff. It will save you money in the long run. Buy once, buy right.

Pull the board out of a reputable amp, it's thick, quality PCB with solid traces.

Pull it out of a crap amp and your can twist and flex them like wet toilet paper. To me that's a sign of quality.

Even little things, like when you solder on a cheap amp the traces are forever peeling off the board, never an issue with good amps.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

LOW Blow... LOL. You shoulda used Hyundai! Cuz the way you make it sound, the Caddi is gonna out last the Honda, and we all know whats up there! No way a crunch is gonna outlast a RF amp. :-P

If you're looking for a cheap, nice amp... You can get some pretty good power out of a Kenwood 8104, 400-500 watts of clean power at 2 ohms.... That is $109 on ebay, $70 used. Don't expect SPL, but the sound quality is nice for what it is. Not 1 ohm stable, so if your running 2 DVC 4 OHM subs, you can wire them each to 2 ohms, and run one off each channel. Or one 2OHM DVC sub wired to 2 ohms and bridged.

What you're really looking for is 'CEA Compliant' if it says that, then it meets the output standard. If it says 800 watts CEA compliant, it's 800 watts. I'd definitely recommend saving and getting good equipment or buying good equipment that's used over buying cheap stuff. It will save you money in the long run. Buy once, buy right.

oh but i was talking like a stock honda like REALLY STOCK d15 little hatches to like a cadillac maybe v series in like performance wise.but i mean in car wise shit you could drive a honda with like 200,000 miles like around the world lol.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

not trying to call you out but honestly enemyofsilence im waiting to see your responce...

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Guest 02cougarc2

Ok....Thanks for the replies guys.....is there any particular amp you would suggest? Ill be running 2 10's from a mustang mach 1000 system which will probably blow quick so I plan to replace them with Pioneer Chammpion Series 1000 watt's

Ok....Thanks for the replies guys.....is there any particular amp you would suggest? Ill be running 2 10's from a mustang mach 1000 system which will probably blow quick so I plan to replace them with Pioneer Chammpion Series 1000 watt's

You're referring to these? http://www.crutchfield.com/p_130TSW2582/Pi...8D2.html?tp=111

www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com talk to Bill (Kingsuv) or David on the forum. I'm gonna say a HF 1000.1

Audioque 1200d

/nuff said

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?