just got word that in two weeks time, i will have essentially unlimited access to the shop here at school :D

going to be sick considering we have everything from routers to a non-critical nuclear reactor here :good:

so stoked figured yall would appreciate my excitement..so i posted the news

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

just got word that in two weeks time, i will have essentially unlimited access to the shop here at school :D

going to be sick considering we have everything from routers to a non-critical nuclear reactor here :good:

so stoked figured yall would appreciate my excitement..so i posted the news

With all the proper tools, including the reactor(!), your work ought to be the BOMB!! LOL

Be safe and have fun!

BTW, make sure you post pics....

hey, wanna use your reactor to power your cnc machine to make me a bracket to hold 2 nippon denso alts side by side bolted to eachother?

kthnxbai

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

we never had shit in the shop at school.

we had a band saw, small table saw, drill press, old ass router with 1 bit, some drills and shit, and a bunch of wrenches and sockets and screwdrivers and whatnots.

thats about all we had though, and we didnt have an auto shop, damn sure wish we did though.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

we never had shit in the shop at school.

we had a band saw, small table saw, drill press, old ass router with 1 bit, some drills and shit, and a bunch of wrenches and sockets and screwdrivers and whatnots.

thats about all we had though, and we didnt have an auto shop, damn sure wish we did though.

I was always in wood shop we had top of the line stuff hundreds of bits for routers drills you name it we had it we used to make gun cabinets and stuff like that we would sell alot of the furniture and cabinets we made a few kitchens worth of cabinets also. I never built any stuff for my rides there since I have my own tools and equipment out in our shop but it was fun pulling someones car or truck in after school and doing some work right at school

I was always in wood shop we had top of the line stuff hundreds of bits for routers drills you name it we had it we used to make gun cabinets and stuff like that we would sell alot of the furniture and cabinets we made a few kitchens worth of cabinets also. I never built any stuff for my rides there since I have my own tools and equipment out in our shop but it was fun pulling someones car or truck in after school and doing some work right at school

damn man, wish we woulda had that shit.

we built picnic tables to sell and thats about it.

oh and we had 2 dewalt miter saws.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Lucky. We don't have any kind of shop class. The only afterschool activities are sports, sports, sports, and study hall.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

damn man, wish we woulda had that shit.

we built picnic tables to sell and thats about it.

oh and we had 2 dewalt miter saws.

We had sliding compound miters the whole nine man the good thing is that there was only 4 kids in my class and I was friends with all of them in this class if the product was a 1/16 of an inch off it was scrap my teacher wouldn't sell it so if someone wanted it they could have it I will admit that every now and then we would make an "error" and someone that needed a new gun cabinet would just so happen to have one

ya, im a mechanical engineering major here so they pretty much "expect" us to use the fluids lab...so i told them to "expect" me to use the machine shop too.

and raytard, we do have a cnc here...and im def going to be hittin up some of the techs for help with that bitch. get some one off pieces built :)

and we have a sweet composites workshop...so i can build shit out of carbon fiber if i really wanted to :D

if you couldnt tell...im pretty stoked right now.

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring