Pitbullx Posted June 14, 2008 Report Posted June 14, 2008 looks like someone made an upgrade :D whats the specs on the box? size/tuning/port? Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
Crazy For Hertz Posted June 16, 2008 Author Report Posted June 16, 2008 W-55 H-15 D-22 =6.45 cuft Port W-10xH13.5 tuned to 40hz
Crazy For Hertz Posted June 16, 2008 Author Report Posted June 16, 2008 i wanted to make it for 4 hx2s but i do not the trunk space i would have to get rid of the amp board
vexproductions Posted June 16, 2008 Report Posted June 16, 2008 look's great man best of luck shakein shit up
dwright27 Posted June 16, 2008 Report Posted June 16, 2008 holy shit! port area like a mutha fucka!!!! 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Crazy For Hertz Posted June 16, 2008 Author Report Posted June 16, 2008 holy shit! port area like a mutha fucka!!!! 45 sqin per sub
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.