Crazy For Hertz Posted April 20, 2007 Report Posted April 20, 2007 http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/crazyforhertz/ JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK
sierra mist Posted April 20, 2007 Report Posted April 20, 2007 Ridin' box Chevy eh . How is that Audiobahn amp holding up for you? any issues with it?
ghostbiker Posted April 22, 2007 Report Posted April 22, 2007 the audiocontrol looks realy cool and the place the voltmeter is is very well to look
BIG-SEXY AUDIO Posted May 1, 2007 Report Posted May 1, 2007 the audiocontrol looks realy cool and the place the voltmeter is is very well to look How do you like that HeadUnit, because from the best of the best I hear the bitch is really powerful, you just have to know how to use it! I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609
flashlight_65 Posted May 18, 2008 Report Posted May 18, 2008 nice mang looks slaptastic. i used to have a 15" immortal and that shit wanged i kinda miss my audiobahn. My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
jonn_jonn Posted May 19, 2008 Report Posted May 19, 2008 oooooo yeeahhhh lol im feeling the audio control =) haha lol why didnt you get the one with the spl and volt meter? i cant even use my shit because its too much that audio control/epicenter is no damn joke when i had my pioneers i could use it but now hell no lol i use the bass knob sometimes but idk.. just me.. not a fan for audiobahn but your box looks pretty good just need to finish up on the front headunit area a bit (juss tellin you not dissin ya)
SteelCityGhost Posted May 19, 2008 Report Posted May 19, 2008 Are those the Flame Compression or Flame Q subs? And what amp are you using. Good luck with the setup.
Pitbullx Posted May 19, 2008 Report Posted May 19, 2008 those 10s or 12s? why did you make the box like that? Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
Amalan Posted May 19, 2008 Report Posted May 19, 2008 wait do you have a plexi window? or do you just have a random neon tube inside the box...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.