Up An Coming Grounder Pounder ((new Pics))

• 2 weeks later...

the audiocontrol looks realy cool and the place the voltmeter is is very well to look B)

How do you like that HeadUnit, because from the best of the best I hear the bitch is really powerful, you just have to know how to use it!

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

• 1 year later...

oooooo yeeahhhh lol im feeling the audio control =) haha lol why didnt you get the one with the spl and volt meter? i cant even use my shit because its too much that audio control/epicenter is no damn joke when i had my pioneers i could use it but now hell no lol i use the bass knob sometimes but idk.. just me.. not a fan for audiobahn but your box looks pretty good just need to finish up on the front headunit area a bit (juss tellin you not dissin ya)

those 10s or 12s?

why did you make the box like that?

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived