Genuwine1976 Posted September 25, 2009 Author Report Posted September 25, 2009 How did you do it The Real CHEVY BOY 1982 Chevy Caprice Classic 22" Pasati wheels custom sun burst orange paint two Kicker L7 15" subs 1000/watts RMS 1 Power Acoustik A3000DB/2300 watts @ 1ohm 1 sealed enclosure 1 P.A. Capcell 800amp 2 batteries under hood 1 200 amp alternator
Genuwine1976 Posted September 25, 2009 Author Report Posted September 25, 2009 The Real CHEVY BOY 1982 Chevy Caprice Classic 22" Pasati wheels custom sun burst orange paint two Kicker L7 15" subs 1000/watts RMS 1 Power Acoustik A3000DB/2300 watts @ 1ohm 1 sealed enclosure 1 P.A. Capcell 800amp 2 batteries under hood 1 200 amp alternator
Genuwine1976 Posted September 25, 2009 Author Report Posted September 25, 2009 name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> The Real CHEVY BOY 1982 Chevy Caprice Classic 22" Pasati wheels custom sun burst orange paint two Kicker L7 15" subs 1000/watts RMS 1 Power Acoustik A3000DB/2300 watts @ 1ohm 1 sealed enclosure 1 P.A. Capcell 800amp 2 batteries under hood 1 200 amp alternator
Genuwine1976 Posted September 25, 2009 Author Report Posted September 25, 2009 [img]http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab47/Genuwine1976/IMAG0027.jpg The Real CHEVY BOY 1982 Chevy Caprice Classic 22" Pasati wheels custom sun burst orange paint two Kicker L7 15" subs 1000/watts RMS 1 Power Acoustik A3000DB/2300 watts @ 1ohm 1 sealed enclosure 1 P.A. Capcell 800amp 2 batteries under hood 1 200 amp alternator
Genuwine1976 Posted September 25, 2009 Author Report Posted September 25, 2009 Well guys I'm getting frustrated as I can't seem to get my port design going, and I am really ready to start on my box build.. Oh well patience is a virtue The Real CHEVY BOY 1982 Chevy Caprice Classic 22" Pasati wheels custom sun burst orange paint two Kicker L7 15" subs 1000/watts RMS 1 Power Acoustik A3000DB/2300 watts @ 1ohm 1 sealed enclosure 1 P.A. Capcell 800amp 2 batteries under hood 1 200 amp alternator
Genuwine1976 Posted September 25, 2009 Author Report Posted September 25, 2009 [img]http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab47/Genuwine1976/SNC00177.jpg The Real CHEVY BOY 1982 Chevy Caprice Classic 22" Pasati wheels custom sun burst orange paint two Kicker L7 15" subs 1000/watts RMS 1 Power Acoustik A3000DB/2300 watts @ 1ohm 1 sealed enclosure 1 P.A. Capcell 800amp 2 batteries under hood 1 200 amp alternator
audiofanaticz Posted September 25, 2009 Report Posted September 25, 2009 Well guys I'm getting frustrated as I can't seem to get my port design going, and I am really ready to start on my box build.. Oh well patience is a virtue Use that program I posted in the link from exposport. Download it to your desktop and run the program. Its so easy a caveman can do it!! Dont even waste your time with that other program some other kid posted.
audiofanaticz Posted September 25, 2009 Report Posted September 25, 2009 Here is just something I put no effort into, just thru out some numbers smaller then the dimensions you listed. 50w by 13h by 45d With a port 35w by 5h by 25d Subs would go on the top of the box, port on the back of the box facing the trunk. Tuned to 35hz. Like I said, I put no thought into it, but if it fits in your trunk I can guarantee it would beat 100times harder then the current box you have now with the same 2 subs and 1 amp. When you measure out your trunk dimensions, its a good idea to measure in between the wheel wells of your car for the width. When measuring height of the trunk, dont measure from the spare tire hole up, since you wont be using that space and the box wont fit in there. So just measure from the trunk floor up to the bottom of the trunk seal. if you understand. Just trying to give you a few hints/tips so that your box you make fits. and it look something kinda like this.
Genuwine1976 Posted September 25, 2009 Author Report Posted September 25, 2009 Here is just something I put no effort into, just thru out some numbers smaller then the dimensions you listed. 50w by 13h by 45d With a port 35w by 5h by 25d Subs would go on the top of the box, port on the back of the box facing the trunk. Tuned to 35hz. Like I said, I put no thought into it, but if it fits in your trunk I can guarantee it would beat 100times harder then the current box you have now with the same 2 subs and 1 amp. When you measure out your trunk dimensions, its a good idea to measure in between the wheel wells of your car for the width. When measuring height of the trunk, dont measure from the spare tire hole up, since you wont be using that space and the box wont fit in there. So just measure from the trunk floor up to the bottom of the trunk seal. if you understand. Just trying to give you a few hints/tips so that your box you make fits. and it look something kinda like this. Thanks alot and that really made it a lot more clearer for me....Ur the best The Real CHEVY BOY 1982 Chevy Caprice Classic 22" Pasati wheels custom sun burst orange paint two Kicker L7 15" subs 1000/watts RMS 1 Power Acoustik A3000DB/2300 watts @ 1ohm 1 sealed enclosure 1 P.A. Capcell 800amp 2 batteries under hood 1 200 amp alternator
Genuwine1976 Posted September 25, 2009 Author Report Posted September 25, 2009 Here is just something I put no effort into, just thru out some numbers smaller then the dimensions you listed. 50w by 13h by 45d With a port 35w by 5h by 25d Subs would go on the top of the box, port on the back of the box facing the trunk. Tuned to 35hz. Like I said, I put no thought into it, but if it fits in your trunk I can guarantee it would beat 100times harder then the current box you have now with the same 2 subs and 1 amp. When you measure out your trunk dimensions, its a good idea to measure in between the wheel wells of your car for the width. When measuring height of the trunk, dont measure from the spare tire hole up, since you wont be using that space and the box wont fit in there. So just measure from the trunk floor up to the bottom of the trunk seal. if you understand. Just trying to give you a few hints/tips so that your box you make fits. and it look something kinda like this. Bangin Caddy what app did you use to draw up the box diagram... I could really use it... The Real CHEVY BOY 1982 Chevy Caprice Classic 22" Pasati wheels custom sun burst orange paint two Kicker L7 15" subs 1000/watts RMS 1 Power Acoustik A3000DB/2300 watts @ 1ohm 1 sealed enclosure 1 P.A. Capcell 800amp 2 batteries under hood 1 200 amp alternator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.