GOTA GIVE MEADE PROPS FOR THE SITE

Props to Steve and all the design/admin staff... You guys have an awesome board here... And I'm glad to be a part of it... :good:

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

This is handsdown, the best car audio site ever! This site has had a huge impact of my audio addiction and I have learned a lot from all the talented members here and the man himself. Can`t say enough about Meade, he has taken car audio to a whole nother level and caught the worlds attention, inspiring many fellow car audio fanatics and sharing his work, experience and results with us through youtube! Thank you Steve! :)

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

I dont kno all the inside stuff, who made it, who built it, I just kno that meade's name is on it and he is posting uideos and here everyday and also works a ful time, hell he put in 11 amps in less time then I swichd out my HU (still not done) and builds the best systems in the (do I dare to say world) hell ye ................... world there are other "meade's" out there but moset work for shops or get paid to build and where are there kick ass sites ? and to top it off steve seems like a hell of a nice guy, who else takes random people out for demos video's it and puts it on youtube with in hours, gota admit that is cool ? just thought I would let him kno, just think we wouldnt be haveing this discussion if SMD wasnt here, :friends:

I put a lota time in to drugs and drinking that is wasted, so anything I see that others do for the general population to help are world be a better place is up there on the list of kick ass people, I think that the this addiction to systems is a positive thing for up and comming groundpownders, anything to keep the drugs out of there lives.

Edited by CLNFREAK

just wanted to clear up what i said lol,it came out completly wrong,but steve knows i appreciate what he has dont and am very thankful for him and this site

oh whatever we kno your an asshole and are just jealous that steve's system is louder then yours.................... J/k bro LOL

keep up the beats :hairtrick: your build and steves build is my new dope........ I need my fix everyday !!!