How can i make songs with high bass lower?

Anyone know any program i could use to lower the frequency of the bass in a song without slowing it down ie the song sounds normal but the bass line is a lower frequency

for example say i have a tune with 50hz and 40hz bass how could i change the 50hz note to 40hz and the 40hz note to 30hz for example?

i have lots of tune that i love but they have hella high shitty bass. im willing to pay for an expensive audio program if i can can it.

if youre willing to pay for an expensive program i would try Adobe Auditon. Now keep in mind this program is 300+ bucks. But as far as the program i have the original Cool Edit Pro. (think of it as the first Gen Adobe Audition.) And i love it.

Thats just my opinion though.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

technically you can change the pitch and it won't be slower...

otherwise you have to do sine waves.

try downloading audacity and play around with the options

i tried auda city what i did was low pass filterd the song so i was just left with the bass line then changed the pitch which seemed to work but it made the bass notes very choppy sounded like my subs where popping any idea what would cause that? i tried lots of time with diffrent songs and always get the same effect!

Edited by Slapz

Not sure if you can do it on this program but I use Sony Sound Forge 9.0...I have it fully functional...its on the internet ;)

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical