Hey man I hear you on everything, i've been thru it all, and still currently going thru some stuff (legally), car audio is what has been keeping me sane the past 8 months, but hey man, just do what you love, anybody can turn their life around, just remember to keep your head high, live life, do everything you love, and enjoy every moment of it, cause you only live once bro..i hope everything turns out good for you man! btw try reading this and letting it sink it, always helped me out when I was down

Michael is the kind of guy you love to hate. He is always in a good mood and always has something positive to say. When someone would ask him how he was doing, he would reply, "If I were any better, I would be twins! He was a natural motivator. "

If an employee was having a bad day, Michael was there telling the employee how to look on the positive side of the situation.

Seeing this style really made me curious, so one day I went up to Michael and asked him, "I don't get it! You can't be a positive person all of the time. How do you do it?"

Michael replied, "Each morning I wake up and say to myself, you have two choices today. You can choose to be in a good mood or ... you can choose to be in a bad mood. I choose to be in a good mood. Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be a victim or.... I can choose to learn from it. I choose to learn from it. Every time someone comes to me complaining, I can choose to accept their complaining or... I can point out the positive side of life. I choose the positive side of life.

"Yeah, right, it's not that easy," I protested.

"Yes, it is," Michael said. "Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people affect your mood. You choose to be in a good mood or bad mood. The bottom line: It's your choice how you live your life."

I reflected on what Michael said. Soon hereafter, I left the Tower Industry to start my own business. We lost touch, but I often thought about him when I made a choice about life instead of reacting to it. Several years later, I heard that Michael was involved in a serious accident, falling some 60 feet from a communications tower. After 18 hours of surgery and weeks of intensive care, Michael was released from the hospital with rods placed in his back.

I saw Michael about six months after the accident. When I asked him how he was, he replied, "If I were any better, I'd be twins. Wanna see my scars?" I declined to see his wounds, but I did ask him what had gone through his mind as the accident took place. "The first thing that went through my mind was the well-being of my soon to be born daughter, "Michael replied. "Then, as I lay on the ground, I remembered that I had two choices: I could choose to live or I could choose to die. I chose to live."

"Weren't you scared? Did you lose consciousness?" I asked. Michael continued, "...the paramedics were great. They kept telling me I was going to be fine. But when they wheeled me into the ER and I saw The expressions on the faces of the doctors and nurses, I got really scared. In their eyes, I read "he's a dead man. I knew I needed to take action."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Well, there was a big burly nurse shouting questions at me. Said Michael. "She asked if I was allergic to anything. "Yes, I replied." The doctors and nurses stopped working as they waited for my reply. I took a deep breath and yelled, "Gravity." Over their laughter, I told them, "I am choosing to live. Operate on me as if I am alive, not dead."

Michael lived, thanks to the skill of his doctors, but also because of his amazing attitude. I learned from him that everyday we have the choice to live fully.

Attitude, after all, is everything.

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

After all today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

i came back to read the replys Thank you all.. i feel alot better without her... i am busting my ass at work and making some real money.. my mustang makes me happy for once.. and soon enough ill put a small system in it.. .i dont even miss my mount or my ex... i do miss her son though.. i was more of a father than his real one.. i love that kid...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

I know where your coming from... Just last week I found out my ladi of 14 months, was cheating on me 6 months of our relationship...

It really sucks especially if you loved the girl.

Good luck getting over it bro, I know it's not easy, I am trying to also. Guess it's just better to think that your not the only person in the situation, and most importantly it's best to move on and not be stuck on her because there is "plenty of fish in the sea"

peace.

well today i woke up with a text asking if i wore a condom last time we had sex.. to my reply YES i got another saying u sure.. i said yes and u have the stupid ass mirana thing.. she said yes but i was on antibiotics (antibiotics cancel out the mirana or whatever it is) well today i go to the doctors with her for her to get officially tested... FML

she has one kid and doesnt need another :( nor do i no bad how much i want one im not ready...

GEDC0118.jpg

FML FML FML

Edited by wildbeast15

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

If she is I'd be paternity testing that bro. I wouldnt sweat it til you know for certain. Woman are weird and their bodies do lots of weird shit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

If she is I'd be paternity testing that bro. I wouldnt sweat it til you know for certain. Woman are weird and their bodies do lots of weird shit.

im deff going to but the thing is me and her dad are best friends... i mean best... he wont let her go anywhere at all.. not even with her friends and i called him right after and asked if she had gone with friends since this happened he said NOPE no way in hell she hasnt spent the night anywhere but at your place when u picked her up and he makes sure of shit like that... :( i love that guy lol.

Edited by wildbeast15

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>

lesson TRIPPLE UP KIDS... IT IS POSSIBLE I HAVE DONE IT DRUNK SO U CAN DO IT SOBER LOL... just get diff size condoms..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>

Today after the girl i was completely in love with(first love) broke my heart i really didnt want to be around anymore... (if u catch my drift) after taking myself to a shrink and sitting down and talking to my mom i decided to give up computers and car's in general... i am going to focus 100% on school and well trying to move on with my life... as of now i am just trying to get my life straight.. get off drugs and really all things illegal.. thats what i really need to focus on so it must be... ill be selling my mount and putting audio into storage.. i just put a down payment on a 04 mustang mach 1 and i just want to enjoy something in life for once... so good bye guys i hope to see u soon....

call me or text me idc 607-341-1487 i thank u all for reading and i hope everyone can reach every goal they set in life.....

good bye

sincerly

~Tim~

I've almost had enough Jameson Gingers to call you up drunk, but I fear you might not answer since I'd use skype and its like unavailable caller ID or like 12345678 and nobody ever answers so then I'd leave a voicemail which is dumb, never leave a recorded record of your exploits!

images-1.jpg

lol i probably would have picked it up... and with my phone it tells if its skype and the i.p adress....

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>