4 15''s B.P's 2kw Custom Box Chevy Suburban

good thing its a Suburban

:rofl:

i like that.... haha..but yeah...like i said burban soundsgood cept its power hungry right now

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

not sure if its plausable or not but latly ive been thinking about making my suburban into a custom one, aka with a sliding removable top from my 2nd row of seats back. i want to custom build and mount a sliding rail on both sides of my truck and buy a bed cover for a truck that i would also mount with rollers for the sliding rail, with weather protectant seal on one end so when it latched down it would be air and water tight and would have less room in my truck, so my thinkin on that would be more bass right? thats only thing i want haha.

and some one offered me a T4000BD mono block for my 2JL 1ks and 150 bucks whos losing money here i spent almost 1k each on those JLs up here at a local store dont know anything about the T series other then I blew up a T2k on 2 Type R's from bad ground....

4 15'' Big Perm Subs in a Custom Built Box.

4 Kenwood Excelerion Mids.

1 RockFordFosgate T4000.Bd

1 Alpine 500w.

Alternator: Dual Alternators 1 stock- 1 300amp 180 at idle alternator.

Batterys: 4- 1 for my engine, 3 yellow tops

classifiedzz2.png

Check Out My YouTube

Add Me on MySpace

not sure if its plausable or not but latly ive been thinking about making my suburban into a custom one, aka with a sliding removable top from my 2nd row of seats back. i want to custom build and mount a sliding rail on both sides of my truck and buy a bed cover for a truck that i would also mount with rollers for the sliding rail, with weather protectant seal on one end so when it latched down it would be air and water tight and would have less room in my truck, so my thinkin on that would be more bass right? thats only thing i want haha.

and some one offered me a T4000BD mono block for my 2JL 1ks and 150 bucks whos losing money here i spent almost 1k each on those JLs up here at a local store dont know anything about the T series other then I blew up a T2k on 2 Type R's from bad ground....

thats the problem with shops they rip u a new one well they try to.. its always better to re search before buying.

but

see ur loosing money... but ur gaining top notch equiptment i love the t4ks but they r reaally power hungry so unless u wanna hear the capacitors in that bitch blow up one by one i would get my voltage numbers up there not from experience but i know someone that that happen to i would get the t4k with out a doubt

edit

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

its okay, cause Ive never heard of you MR BIG BASSIN WASILLA MAN haha, if you know alaska you know that no one up here goes big. Surely you can agree with this eather way, I would say 8 people out of 10 in alaska that have system dont have over 1k watts it just something small. and its funny cause if you call most of the shops in Anchorage, Best Buy *They Know me*, Perfectionist *They Know Me*, NorthStar *They Know Me*, Befor 907 Auto sports got shut down * They knew me*, Safe and Sound in anchorage *They Know me/ Hate me*, and i think last shop in anchorage that i have yet to mention is Prymid Audio * AND THEY KNOW ME*. no offense but show up at some competitions befor you start dogging my shit, and just to say one last thing. IF you were a WELL known Face in Ak Bass Scene where you been last 3 comps this summer? or wheres your youtube? You Dont Even Know Big Perm. lol so you really think your 15'' INCHES of cone is moving more air then my 60''s of cone correct me if im wrong but im not wrong am i?

Edit: News of the Day: I would have pics up of my subs but this morning my truck was impounded for not having insurance, which i do have but wasnt able to find my lil fucken card at 4am this morning so tomorrow I will be posting up pictures of the subs along with the magnets and next time I head to Big Perms house I will takes pictures of his 18's and 12's with his SPL neo Magnet Motor on them :) till then enjoy :)

1 Alpine 500w.

classifiedzz2.png

Check Out My YouTube

Add Me on MySpace

im right then?

his 1 sub = 15''s of cone

my 4 subs = 60''s of total cone

I move more air = I win?? or am I wrong?

1 Alpine 500w.

classifiedzz2.png

Check Out My YouTube

Add Me on MySpace

im right then?

his 1 sub = 15''s of cone

my 4 subs = 60''s of total cone

I move more air = I win?? or am I wrong?

15" subs do not have 15" of cone area FAIL look up the cone area

calculations in the subwoofer/enclosure section

98 Dodge Durango

12 000K 50/55W Headlights

12 000K 35W Fog lights

HU Panasonic CQ-VX100 7" Reciever

(1) Fi SSD 18" Fully Loaded

(1) Ported box 33hz

(1) Soundstream TRX1500D

(1) Soundstream TRX2.440

(1) RE 6.5" Component Set

(1) Rear battery