GoreMasterCustomAudio Posted September 27, 2009 Report Posted September 27, 2009 alright i have hifonics 6.5 comp and i want to remove the crossovers and run the mids and highs off the amp... so what would be the fq that the amp should be at for the mids and for the highs thanks I can't stop building!!! 4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-BuildThe newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer BuildMy First Build 8 RF P1 12's My Myspace Add MeMy Facebook Add Me oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you? If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.
jbondox Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 alright i have hifonics 6.5 comp and i want to remove the crossovers and run the mids and highs off the amp... so what would be the fq that the amp should be at for the mids and for the highsthanks wow, I just looked at their website to find any info on it and nothing... a scanned in owners manual that covers everything in that line with no technical specs, white papers, etc... freaking sad! I am going to go on a limb here and say it is probably around 3500-20k for the tweet and the 65hz plus for the mid as a start SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields
jbondox Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 also how are you going to advertise a speaker without putting up the info that makes it equally as good as everyone else's or better (not the case here) than others? I will email china to see if they know SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields
jbondox Posted October 1, 2009 Report Posted October 1, 2009 What no backlash from this? SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.