Dont order from dealerscostcaraudio.com

I ordered a cd player on 8/18/2009 they said it would be at my house 3 to 7 days. after about the 10th day i called and they said it was back ordered and it was comin in the next day and to wait 3 more days. they did this to my twice befor i cancelled my order on 9/17/2009. then they said i have to wait on a confirmation of cancelation that would come to my email and my money would be back on my car 3 to 7 days maybe less. it is now 9/28/2009 and i have yet to even receive my confirmation. WORST CS I HAVE EVER SEEN

2 15" DC LVL 5' crescendo 5500 yellow top under the hood and two xs power d3100

Big three upgrade

Rockford Fosgate T162S components in front

Rockford Fosgate T152 in the back

Dynamat everywhere

ha and the worst part i got a email from them today sayin it will ship later this week when i cancelled my order on 9/17/2009. but i have ordered somethin from them awhile back and didnt have a problem but will never order from them again

Big three upgrade

Dynamat everywhere

and they NEVER pick up the phone its that leave a message and we'll call back shit.

Big three upgrade

Dynamat everywhere

I told em i dont care if they give me my money back or send my cd player i just want something to happen and he said he promised it'll send 2mrow so we'll see

Big three upgrade

Dynamat everywhere

I told em i dont care if they give me my money back or send my cd player i just want something to happen and he said he promised it'll send 2mrow so we'll see

I had a little problem with them a couple months ago they did the same mess... I had seen people talk about the customer service!! like they never answere and shipping takes a while... so i ask them was the items on back order they said no then when i placed a order they said it was on back order.. i blew up and started contacting my credit card company.. i let them do all the dirty work.. after the banks did their work i got a email and said since i order the last year model they would sent me the 2009 stuff.. So when my items did come they gave me a free upgrade.. so i was happy the new series amps was like 80 bucks more so i got $240 upgrade for the new new sh*t... I would do business with them again.. but i wont be in a hurry to get them... the prices are better then most out eline stores!!!!!!!

well currently my dude is in the same situation ... ordered a pioneer amp from them like a month and ahalf ago ... they said it was on backorder ...so he waited ... then waited ...and waited ... he called to get a refund and they said he had to do it through a email and his money would be refunded instantly. so he sent them a email and he got one back saying something to the effect of "we're working on it" ... if thats not the exact message it was the same idea and just as brief. as far as im concerned ... they suck

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Archived