Lotta Shit-little Truck

What's up guys, it's me again, I just got done with one of the koolest installs I'll ever done. I've just put in over $2,500 (retail price) worth of audio in a two door Dodge Dakota! He just bought the truck not to long ago and has already spend 9 grand on it, rims, paint, audio, and labor! Hifonics powers the whole system, with Apline's for highs, Massive Audio for the tweets, and FI AUDIO coming through with the boom! And HOLY SHIT is it loud! I've got to take some pictures and videos of the thing to show all of you! But a breef summary is 1.38cubes (internal) with a fully loaded FI BTL with a Hinfonics Brutus BXI2006 with a RMS of 1800 watts! A second Brutus will be added when the link comes out in a few months. I'd be safe to say it'd see a good 142-143! I only used 3" PVC pipe for the port being I had no room for a vent! But the port is somewhat near leg level with the passager, lets just say they get a free blow job! Mids and Highs are powered by a twin sized Zeus 4 channel amp with 85 watts RMS to each midrange and tweeters. Pioneer DEH-7800P 2006 model color screen as the head unit. It's sounds like heaven!

My comments on the FI BTL 10" would be holy shit is heavy, weighing nearly 70lbs, I had fun hearing about the UPS guy being it to the door saying "What the Hell is this Thing". It's still really tight, like as in you can't move it at all, but put some power to it and we have KING KONG in the truck! It's not great at real real lows tones as in 25-32Hz, but those 38 and above sounds great, the bass responce* is so tight and clean, it's a 10 for a 10"!

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

sounds nice, wish i could drop that much money into audio but aint got tha money and I thought Scott from Fi wouldnt make a fully loaded 10" BTL

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Hold up, I've heard on numerous occassions that FI will never produce a 10" BTL for daily use?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Hold up, I've heard on numerous occassions that FI will never produce a 10" BTL for daily use?

I had ever opinion added and stated that it was for daily use! and That's what he sent me, HiXmas coil, flatwound wire, third magnet, cooling system! And the subs already in the damn truck, so it's real, and he never said anything to me about he couldn't do anything!

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

And that 10 with the 3rd mag looks like a lil bomb, id love to see the excusrion on it

I guess I have the 10 Scott was talking about in that post, but he never said he couldn't do it! I don't really care cause it Hammers for whatever he did! I've been hanging with Neil Barber (SPL World-Class Winner - 156.8 BassRace) and I've seen the numbers people have put on the termlab, it's a 141 easy, but when thing loosen up I hope to have a 142-143 out of it! It back firing toward to wall of the truck, it's the center armrest, so it's hard to see but I'll get one up soon for ya'll! Ohh I forgot to add, he has a custom made backwall which holds his amp rack, which was braced with 3/4" MDF, which is also the home for 2 6.5" Apline Type S which are glassed in at shoulder level! There volume controled by fade, which allows for back up use when the Sub is on full tilt!

Damn 70lbs for one ten... It looks like it has 5lbs of just foam for that surround! I didn't think it was a fully loaded BTL.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Archived