Sonic Electronix

I think I've finally decided on what sub/amp combo I want to get. I'm looking at the AQ1200D and a single Fi SSD10 in a sealed .86 cubic foot box. I was planning on going with the 1 ohm VCs, that way I can add a second sub later on if I want to.

Does this sound like a good combo?

Dan

Sounds good. I'm guessing space is an issue?

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Thats kewl. I just figured that with you going with the ssd (small sealed box) over a Q, BL, HDC3, etc. (larger ported box). great amp and sub choice though. Great companies and solid product.

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

Trust me you'll want more later lol! We all do. Like I said though those are good choices for sub and amp.

I threw 2 of my SSD 15s in a small sealed box and i was definitely impress with the output for a sealed setup. Got down real low. Impressive sub for the price. but like said above...you will want more. its a little bug we all have.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

Guest Cobrastang98
I threw 2 of my SSD 15s in a small sealed box and i was definitely impress with the output for a sealed setup. Got down real low. Impressive sub for the price. but like said above...you will want more. its a little bug we all have.

Toss those SSDs in a nice ported box and you will really see them come alive. I've always been a huge fan of the SSDs.

Toss those SSDs in a nice ported box and you will really see them come alive. I've always been a huge fan of the SSDs.

Look at my sig...I put em in a sealed box while I was building, so I still had some beat. That wasn't my point, he said he wanted to go sealed and I was just saying that I was impressed with the ssd's in a sealed enclosure.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.