Second Skin Audio

WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT AMPLE AUDIO

One of my friends works for the local housing authority and they were cleaning out an apt and came across and BNIB Ample Audio Exonic I200 12" sub DVC. Amples site is still up but the phone numbers dont work. What do you know about this sub and/or the company. I can only assume they are outta buisness. It has the 12 spoke with chrome edges. the leads are not woven in the spider (dont know if they ever were). also he wants to put it in his s-10. anyone know what size box and tuning would be good? i figure the power handling to be 350-400rms....just a guess.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

anything?

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

looks just lik that only thing different is that on the one my friend found, the back of the magnet says I200 not 12X other than that they look identical.

d(-__-)b

• 2 weeks later...

still working on this. im guessing they are outta buissnes. so going off of my guess that its a 400w rms sub, what do you guys thing would be a good size box and what tuning?

d(-__-)b

I don't know about their subs but I know I had a hardon for their amps for the longest time....First time I heard them I had gone into a stereo shop on Fulton Ave. and I heard the sickest mids/highs I had ever heard before so I started trying to find out what was making that wonderful sound and come to find out it was a pair of Power Acoustic coax speakers powered by an Ample Audio amp. Right then and there I became a believer that you don't have to have the best of the best in order to get a sound that is pure sex. Wanted an Ample Audio amp ever since.....then my Uncle down in the Bay Area heard about Ample Audio and he used them in his system in his Benz, 4 Fosgate Power Punch 10's and MB Quart mids/highs. That shit was pretty damn sick!

I think they went out of business though :cray:

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I don't know about their subs but I know I had a hardon for their amps for the longest time....First time I heard them I had gone into a stereo shop on Fulton Ave. and I heard the sickest mids/highs I had ever heard before so I started trying to find out what was making that wonderful sound and come to find out it was a pair of Power Acoustic coax speakers powered by an Ample Audio amp. Right then and there I became a believer that you don't have to have the best of the best in order to get a sound that is pure sex. Wanted an Ample Audio amp ever since.....then my Uncle down in the Bay Area heard about Ample Audio and he used them in his system in his Benz, 4 Fosgate Power Punch 10's and MB Quart mids/highs. That shit was pretty damn sick!

I think they went out of business though :cray:

They are in business and go by Exonic. I live in Buena Park, CA and the company itself is 5 minutes from where I live. They are owned by some Koreans and my dealings with them have been good. Last year I bought some amps from them, when I was in my experimenting phase. They worked well however got too hot too quickly for me and would cut off. The subs that they showed me were montrous and seemed to be well built. To me there products are OK, nothing to write home about but OK. I am saying this as a person who used them for a little bit, talked to the owner of the company and actually been to the company headquarters. BTW, their amps are made in the same buildhouse as Orion and MTX. So they are not unique.