anybody selling subs?

Bacy2k

do not buy the punch subs, you will be happier with the type rrrrrrrrr's

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

PM's sent

thanks for all the offers guys

BANT!! :diablo:

-Drew

haha, thanks drew ;)

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

I got 2 dd 9518s dual 1.5 ohm coils Id sale. $1100 Shipped.

lol, not sure how much of this thread you read, but i said 10-15's... i cant fit 15's or 18's in my trunk without making a box... thats why this is just a temp setup, until i build a fiberglass box, and buy some nice subs... and $1100 is waaay outta my price range on this temp setup... if i had 1100 to spend right now, i wouldnt have even made this thread lol... and if anyone's confused about me having 15's, ive got a dual prefab box right now in my backseat... so its either 10's or 12's in the trunk or 15's in the back seat

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

ugh wall... LoL

go big or go home :hairtrick: :spiteful:

haha, yeah, i was day dreaming about building a wall in my car yesterday lol... i'd love to do it, but couldnt do it to this particular car (it's my baby) and if i were, i would have 4 15's or 3/4 18's if i could get them to fit :spiteful: ... one day i'd like to do a wall in a car though ;)

Hertz SPL Show 8's

Esy3YgK.jpg