Rainman215's Walled Accord Build

whoa fucker you said you didnt have anything worthy. you dirty dirty liar you. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Lol no lies. Before thursday I just had a bunch of orange wire sitting on my "back seat". Im trying to grind to get some bass by the 14th of august and MAYBE even carlisle. If batteries are what you wanna see I just bought a fresh 12-pack of AA duracells lol. Tomorrow Im buying wood to retry this wall. I WILL NOT FAIL lol.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

The wiring looks clean!! You will learn real quick that making the wiring install look clean takes ALOT of extra time compared to just tossing it and hooking it up. SO keep up the good work. :popcorn:

BTW the a/c filter change did wonders for the air flow!!! :drink40:

I wouldnt consider that clean compared to your build but even that alone took a long ass time. And did your cabin filters look exactly like mine?

Right now im having troubles transporting wood :-( But i have started cutting out different designs for my doors so ill take some pics of those later.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

• 2 weeks later...

I wish i could update... once again nothing is going right :-\ Im feeling like throwing in the towel. Today i was getting ready to finish up my door pods and wrap them ... So i find the cutout needed for the speakers/tweeters .... i guess my jasper jigs are off because both cutouts came out too small. I said no big deal and was just gonna do something else to make progress. So i try and find the best place to run the wire through the car into the door and theres just no way sensible to get wire through the side of the car into the door unless i take the door off (which would require me to take the front fender off). I did finally get the new wood for my wall but right now I need music back in my car.

Nothing is going right with this car. Maybe im/this car just isnt meant to go big.

Oh yea. Also got sent the wrong alternator and ive been having problems trying to return the shit. I think im just gonna pay out of pocket to return it myself. I just wanna hop on the hood of my car and stomp it lol.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

this is the kind shit you have to deal with sometimes. try to not let it get you down and keep pushing forward. you have the equipment to have a very nice system just have to put the bad shit to the side and be like this is gonna be badass when im done. i wanna see it done and i know others do to just relax and if you have an issue go and do or work on something else them come back to it.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Yeah, them door boot thingy is a mofo to get the wires through. I pulled the ends of the boot off as much as I could, I fished a piece of bailing wire through the boot, and pulled the wire through.I know I make it sound easy, but it wasn't. I think it took me atleast an hour per door. (yes for one wire)

That sucks about the jig, I always lay out my circle on the wood and the make sure the bit is lined up before cutting a bunch. Measure twice, cut once.

BTW, just spackle paint them pods,fuk the vinyl.

Where did you order your Alternator from?

Archived