Why are imports more reliable?

i do like american muscle more than import but i do know that imports in the history and still to this day are more reliable.

Me and my friend are in an argument right now. im telling him imports are more reliable but he keeps saying that all cars are the same. he wants facts why imports are more reliable.

does anyone have any facts? or can anyone atleast help me in this argument?

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

why is the sky blue?? just the way things are lol jk man. idk to be honest. i love the reliability of imports but i do like how some american cars look

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

I still have my 95 camry with close to 200k miles on it still running like a champ, compare that to a 95 taurus... lol . I dont really have any ideas on why they are more reliable... I guess they are just designed better.

Too Much Stuff to list .

I still have my 95 camry with close to 200k miles on it still running like a champ, compare that to a 95 taurus... lol . I dont really have any ideas on why they are more reliable... I guess they are just designed better.

i got a 97 camry, but only like 105k on it :)

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

I would say that a car is only as good as the owner wants it to be. If you dont want to take care of your car, it wont last, my grandpa still drives his 197x Ford F-150 with about 300k + miles on it. Same Engine garage kept and he does his own maitanence. Its all about how you take care of your car imo

^^^this

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

From personal experience, I've had a 93 Honda Civic hatchback, 91 hatchback, 95 Camry, 95 Tahoe, 99 4runner, and now a 01 impala. Let's just say, the Impala sucks the most. I mean, it looks badass and all but so many freakin problems with it so far. Key lock cylinder, wiper relay, driver window switch, etc stuff that never happened to any of the imports I had. I guess that's why I'm looking for a newer import right now :)

maybe because imports are lighter than the older domestics, easier on the car? it all comes down to what is said above, but I do think the japanese years ago were just ahead of the game. not sure how they fair up these days tho.

p2pb5221902.jpg

Team PSI

Team Shock Industries

Team XS Power

Vertex Audio

Sundown Audio

Knukonceptz

91' jeep cherokee still going strong with only 170k, its got about 150k more in it. All the maintenance is done by me and its well cared for, has never given me problems. Basically if you take care of it, then it will take care of you.

I believe that imports are just better engineered and usually have better quality parts used in them compared to some American vehicles. I also believe that American cars are manufactured with Planned obsolescence in mind...gotta keep that economy going!

Edited by eliassami5

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz