Roof maybe?? Like I said great stuff works pretty decently as long as u keep it under control. Because if it spills over onto an area u don't want it to, it's quite the PIA to get off.

its actually the area under my floor for my box. o yea and 2 18 will fit in a s10 excab with the 3rd door :P

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Guest Cobrastang98
its actually the area under my floor for my box. o yea and 2 18 will fit in a s10 excab with the 3rd door :P

I'm guessing that 3 sides will already be sealed off before u put the foam in?? Then try it out first in a small area to get used to how much it truly expands, then just do it small steps at a time. That's how i use it anyways, i keep adding a smallish amount at a time.

What's the final setup gonna be?? amps/subs/enclosure/etc

I'm guessing that 3 sides will already be sealed off before u put the foam in?? Then try it out first in a small area to get used to how much it truly expands, then just do it small steps at a time. That's how i use it anyways, i keep adding a smallish amount at a time.

What's the final setup gonna be?? amps/subs/enclosure/etc

2 lvl5 18s 12cubes tuned to 34hz and 2 t2500s at the moment. (eventually 4)

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

Id lay some plastic down before you use anything just incase you ever decide to try and return the truck to stock

yep plan on it. i just dont know how ima get the plastic to stay in place. im guessing the foam will old it down when it finally hardens.

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

Guest Cobrastang98
2 lvl5 18s 12cubes tuned to 34hz and 2 t2500s at the moment. (eventually 4)

Any particular reason u went w/ RF amps?? U could prolli find similar quality or better + more power for cheaper.

Is the 12 cubes before or after displacement??

ive used rockford b4 i just wanted the rockford quality. and its 12 after bracing, woofer displacement and everything else.

im still not 100% sure on amps at the moment though. thats one thing i havnt actually purchased yet.

EDIT: also the fosgates are really easy to gain match...

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

yep plan on it. i just dont know how ima get the plastic to stay in place. im guessing the foam will old it down when it finally hardens.

You could probably use the paper staples if it is on the carpet, probably wouldnt want to staple into the trim panels though.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.