look under Mayhems in the Colorado in vid section for more.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

2009 Midwest SPL Nationals - Basic 4 - 1st place 154.5 @ 36hz

Team Sundown

Team SB Audio

Klade Turner

12 Sundown Audio SA-15s

4th order vertical clam

3 Sundown Audio 200.4's

Tsunami Wire

Kinetik 2400s

Youtube

Build Log - Blowthru to WALKTHRU!!!

well i always search blow through videos, but i wanna see alot here. so post them here lets see how meny we can get.

ill start

Damn...... you will probably blow your engine before you blow a sub or amp......5000+RPM.............looks loud

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

very nice vids so far

i like em so far, lol i was expecting yours really quick but wow that was fast dude.

something ive noticed... alot of ppl put a piece of mdf and screw it to the back wall between the hole and window. i was think i was gonna get dis cuz i did

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Damn...... you will probably blow your engine before you blow a sub or amp......5000+RPM.............looks loud

yeah like i said that was before alot. right after that i got the 2 kinitek 2000's and now i have a dual alt kit with the stock and a machman 250

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

i like em so far, lol i was expecting yours really quick but wow that was fast dude.

something ive noticed... alot of ppl put a piece of mdf and screw it to the back wall between the hole and window. i was think i was gonna get dis cuz i did

lol yea i love a blowthrough. and yea i just put some thin wood in front of it to make it look nice lol.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

lol yea i love a blowthrough. and yea i just put some thin wood in front of it to make it look nice lol.

lol i put mine cuz it moved way too much and far, it worryed me. i have one inbetween the metal then one on the outside and i took it back apart to glue cuz it brook all the screws that i had in it so now it dont make noise. i cant wate till i get my amps back imma go video crazy

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

lol damn. yea i didnt have a topper on mine for about a month in rainy season. so i had this bish sealed off tight. and what amps did you go with. i finaly got my audiopipe.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

lol damn. yea i didnt have a topper on mine for about a month in rainy season. so i had this bish sealed off tight. and what amps did you go with. i finaly got my audiopipe.

yeah i got a tono. i wish i had a topper thow i would of done 4 18's in a clam then... but i got 2 dc 2000.1's straped to 4000rms =]

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

ohh hell yea. yea i just have the soft top bed cover on there now. but nice amps, when r u getting them back

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived