Hooked up a kid's system,then the cops show up!

At least your cops are cool, I'd end up going to jail having mine on 15/40. They are like are you back talking me boy.... Houston cops in the area that I live in... Are ASSHOLES to anyone that fits the profile. It sucks living right across the freeway from drug central...

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

ha ha one side of my house is wet backs they wont call the police even if the house was on fire the other side of me don't know they keep to themselfs

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

ha ha one side of my house is wet backs they wont call the police even if the house was on fire the other side of me don't know they keep to themselfs

I wonder what the "wetbacks" call you. Now I see why they wouldn't call the cops if YOUR house was on fire :01nocomment8so:

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol