Raffle for Sundown 125.2

I put "for the raffle" in the notes section of my payment and im pretty sure it went thru.....

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

I put "for the raffle" in the notes section of my payment and im pretty sure it went thru.....

yea i noticed that...and it did

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i did the same. hmm.

anyways, lets get some more tickets sold!

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Stephen you've been viewing since the minute i posted this and haven't bought a single ticket you fucker lol.

12 spots left, cmon guys !

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

So theoretically I could buy the last 10 tickets? and have a 50% chance of getting this?

Yup. Soberbills bought 3. It's not cheating in my book because if you lose you get ripped of but you take the risk of losing that money for winning it. :D

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Archived