Raffle for Sundown 125.2

I have a solution. Chode when you do the drawing, do a print screen so everyone knows that you arent messing with anyone. But ur also an admin, and I would trust him.

That wouldn't work but I guess I'll put my trust in him. Just cause he's admin doesn't mean he's God/Perfect. Like I said I wouldn't trust myself. And no personal offense to Chode69.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

well why doesnt he take video of the randomizing being done then post the video so every one knows its was fair

Still that could be forged. He could take 10 videos and post the one of him winning. No offense to Chode tho. This is very tempting.

Going into my new setup in the 03 PT Cruiser:

15" Adire Audio Brahma Mkii

AQ 1200D

Alpine 9884

3.5 cubes tuned to 29hz with square port(thanks Ben Building!)

ILLusive Theory(ILLSET)

Dreams Clothing!!

Still that could be forged. He could take 10 videos and post the one of him winning. No offense to Chode tho. This is very tempting.

Guessing you arent very familiar with teh chodez? Nick is a good guy he wouldnt cheat on a raffle.. Only thing he plays is women :rofl:

Guessing you arent very familiar with teh chodez? Nick is a good guy he wouldnt cheat on a raffle.. Only thing he plays is women :rofl:

Ok, I don't I have been around here long enough. My bad for accusing you of being a horrible person lol

Going into my new setup in the 03 PT Cruiser:

15" Adire Audio Brahma Mkii

AQ 1200D

Alpine 9884

3.5 cubes tuned to 29hz with square port(thanks Ben Building!)

ILLusive Theory(ILLSET)

Dreams Clothing!!

Ok, I don't I have been around here long enough. My bad for accusing you of being a horrible person lol

No worries wasnt criticizing, saw that you havent been around long and was just informing.

Sorry for the thread jack Eric.

On wit teh rafflez!!

would you like meade to do it? how bout david? james?

i gave a ticket to chode for helping me out. He is one of the admins of this site so if you all can't trust him then you need to gtfo :)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

would you like meade to do it? how bout david? james?

i gave a ticket to chode for helping me out. He is one of the admins of this site so if you all can't trust him then you need to gtfo :)

ill do the drawing if you would like and do a video etc because I hate you all equally... haha jk but ill do it if you need me to

Archived