Need a better job or want a beter job

How many people need a job or want a better job I went to college and got a industrial maintenance certification and now I can't even get a job doing that cuase I don't have enough experience that is just crazy sry I quess I am venting my bad GO head ad vent on here about ur job or u just want a job Have FUN thanks for ur time

How many people need a job or want a better job I went to college and got a industrial maintenance certification and now I can't even get a job doing that cuase I don't have enough experience that is just crazy sry I quess I am venting my bad GO head ad vent on here about ur job or u just want a job Have FUN thanks for ur time

I got certified for HVAC straight outta highschool and I have been doing it for 3 years now and I am starting to realize I don't want to be doing labor for the rest of my life so I have been going to college taking night classes for 2 years so I can get a better business related job in the future. Hvac is good work and its a good useful trade to know and the money is good for someone my age working themself through school but theres not much room to grow. Unless you open your own business or become a high up manager at a reallly really big hvac company you can't really be promoted too much. I like the work and working with my hands for now but I keep thinking a few years down the road will I really still want to be laboring or sitting at a desk?

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

I got certified for HVAC straight outta highschool and I have been doing it for 3 years now and I am starting to realize I don't want to be doing labor for the rest of my life so I have been going to college taking night classes for 2 years so I can get a better business related job in the future. Hvac is good work and its a good useful trade to know and the money is good for someone my age working themself through school but theres not much room to grow. Unless you open your own business or become a high up manager at a reallly really big hvac company you can't really be promoted too much. I like the work and working with my hands for now but I keep thinking a few years down the road will I really still want to be laboring or sitting at a desk?

O 4 real I feel u on that if I was u I would think about that some ppl like desk jobs and some ppl hate them Thanks for ur time man

Go get one

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

O 4 real I feel u on that if I was u I would think about that some ppl like desk jobs and some ppl hate them Thanks for ur time man

Word yea Id be pretty pissed if I was you tho cuz you went through the schooling for all that and then they say you have no experience, Well you dont get experience magically, you gotta start somewhere. That would have been like after i got out of my hvac certification courses and they say sorry man no jobs were looking for people who have experience. Thats a bummer man.

But yea I know by the time Im 30 or so Im not gonna wanna be crouching down or squeezing into crawl spaces soldering pipes or crawling around attics doin ductwork and stuff like that anymore. Id rather be sitting in a nice comfortable chair in front of a computer making more money. With room to grow and be promoted too thats real big for me. I want the opportunaties to be able to climb the ranks.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Word yea Id be pretty pissed if I was you tho cuz you went through the schooling for all that and then they say you have no experience, Well you dont get experience magically, you gotta start somewhere. That would have been like after i got out of my hvac certification courses and they say sorry man no jobs were looking for people who have experience. Thats a bummer man.

But yea I know by the time Im 30 or so Im not gonna wanna be crouching down or squeezing into crawl spaces soldering pipes or crawling around attics doin ductwork and stuff like that anymore. Id rather be sitting in a nice comfortable chair in front of a computer making more money. With room to grow and be promoted too thats real big for me. I want the opportunaties to be able to climb the ranks.

Yeah I now what u mean I don't want to do that when I am 30 but times so hard rite and yeah let me tell u it does suck i wanted to say how the fuck am I gong to get experience if no one will give it to me lol i here I want that job set in the cool office and make that money to cuz summer here in texas is crazy 110 one day so it gets hot lol

Haha the age-old conundrum... nobody wants to hire someone without experience, so how do you get experience in the first place?!

I think it's another of those things where it's not what you know, it's who you know a lot of the time :(

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!