need 6.5s under 100.00

I snatched up 2 sets of infinity kappa coponets for 132 each shipped off ebay. Just a lil over your budget but I promise worth it.

edit: where I got them lol

I would spend the extra $3 and get the PPI 365CS from SE ($134.95 Shipped). Amazing components for the money, your not going to find a better set for under $225.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PRECISION-POWER-PPI-35...=item53dd522854

So if you can swing the extra $35, you cant go wrong with the PPI's

Edited by X2.H10.V4

The PG RSD's are good components for the money, so long as you don’t get a defect (there quality control is poor, there are a lot of DOA crossovers and tweeters). For $100 you could also look into the Cadence CWM-6KIT.

i must be super lucky then, i bought 20 sets to resell them on craigslist and not one part of any set was doa

i must be super lucky then, i bought 20 sets to resell them on craigslist and not one part of any set was doa
I have sold about 20-30 sets localy and have seen atleast 6 crossovers that were DOA and atleast 2 tweeters DOA. The crossovers didnt bug me to much because I had spairs from sets I ran active.