Woodland Car Show 9/27/09

DVBin916

So my Boy Billy McMurry gave me a call on friday and said he just got his Tahoe done and that he was gona go to the Woodland show on Sunday and I needed to get out there to check out his truck! so since I was not able to work on my truck I thought I would take the familey out to a car show. anyhow I could not find the charger to my camra or my camcorder so all the pic's and vid is taken on my blackberry! not the best quality!

So the vid is of my Boy Billy's 99Tahoe! He owns his own shop in Yuba City called Underground car audio. In the Tahoe is 1 Irragi 300amp alt 1 Hi-output (120amp) stock alt. 7 Batters. 6 MaAudio 15's. 6 Hifonix Brutiss 2000's. 6 Hifonix 4 channel amps for the mids and highs with about 30 mids and highs through-out . Now the demo was done with the gains on the amps at 1/2 due to the break-in period but his shit was still shakin. the vid dose no justice. I will get my camcorder charged up and get out to his shop soon and get a good qulity vid for you guy's.

Billy's 99 Tahoe

and here are the pic's of some of the other cars and crap at the show! injoy the slide show!

Slide show of the Woodland Car Show

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

• 3 weeks later...