Baddest build in the world! Hands down. You've inspired me to up my game. To stop being in a hurry to get things done, and to take my time, finishing things to my standards, instead of for a deadline. I've owned the car I have for almost 6 years now. It's time to start taking it to another level. Thanks for the inspiration. Colored composites and LED's mixed with fiberglass work and lots of patience... that's gonna be my recipe for success. Only wish I had the kind of skill you do. WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!! LOL.

When I bought the bimmer, she was 9 years old, and there and there were some traces of use, especially on some plastic interior parts;

So I ordered all these things new at my BMW- concession holder.

Because she’s doing her wintersleep now, and it’s freezing in my garage, I’ll wait some more months before mounting these things. I’ve got time.

sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-emoticon-000346-large.gif

And then there’s something totally different, a big breakthrough in my life, and I’m getting goosebumps typing this.

But what it is, I can’t say now, but it will be good for the works on the bimmer and the polo.

Later more info about this dudes.

comics.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

DSC01436_resize.jpg

DSC01444_resize.jpg

DSC01439_resize.jpg

DSC01447_resize.jpg

DSC01451_resize.jpg

As you can see, the whoel sub part is see-able and yet, it's covered with real glass I can clean as much as he wants, without making scratches.

The nice thing about this grille, is that I made it with a simple milling tool. This is the proof everyone can make something really nice, with non-expensive equipment.

this is by far one of the most beautiful boxes i have ever seen pure elegance. you do some beautiful work up there with fishman rivera. keep up the good work look forward to seeing your future installs.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

• 3 weeks later...

There are some parts of the interior I’m going to replace. And in the future, some other things will be added on that list.

DSC05922_resize_zpsc528ade1.jpg

After its winter-sleep of 5 months I put away the sheets, and I started cruising around with my oldtimer again, LOL

Well, oldtimer, she’s 14 years old already, so…

But if felt like you give candy to a kid…A big smile on my face when I drove out the garage.

DSC02511.jpg

DSC02489.jpg

I already told you guys earlier that the bimmer-project is on hold for the moment. As you know I’m working on the ICE of the polo again, and the plans I’ve got will give me enough work for the months to come. And after that, there’s another BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG project coming up!

Later more about this!

What I am doing now is checking out other wheel options… I’ve seen something I like, but I’m not quite sure about the specifications. We’ll see what the future brings..

She may be 14, bust she's still a headturner!

Beautiful car. So clean.

What rims are you looking into? The current ones already look perfect! And usually I'm not a black rim kinda guy!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

• 4 weeks later...

Amazing build so far. Extremely imprressed. Love the way you show everyone that hard work and patience can give you results that look factory made in your own garage. Intuitive as well. Great visions for your builds. Can't wait to see more.

Just doin' my thing in the car audio. Still working on getting build forums up.

Gen Coupe

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188409-2013-38-genesis-coupe-track-when-speed-meets-bass/

Archived